January 2020 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,072,044 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can't Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Doing What Is Right Versus What Is Legal, Is There A Dfference?
- People Living In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones
- Nun's Island Bike Path, Walking Trail / Bird Sanctuary and Nature Trail
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Tag Archives: Bullying
That this Harper led government chose to play politics and dash the hopes of Canadian children who are one step away from taking their lives; that this government could abandon these children who were desperately counting on the government to keep its promise and do something to end their torment, is unfortunately a death sentence to those children, who were counting on Bill C-13, also known as the Protecting Canadians from Online Crime Act. Continue reading →
When was the last time you taught your children some good old fashion hate based on the color of someones skin. Told your daughter that she could play with little Amid, but should marry within her own race and religion if she wanted to be happy? When was the last time you discussed the Middle East problem and called all Muslims extremists, responsible for 9/11 and did your part spread Islamaphobia throughout the world, your neighborhood, your school system? When was the last time you made reference to Jews being misers and money hoarders, just out to make a buck? When was the last time that you blamed East Indians, Chinese people and people of Pakistani decent for taking over all of the small business in a small area and voiced your desire to see them sent back to where they came from around your children? all this promotes the bullying crisis we find in our schools today and we do it without thinking. We do it everyday, every time we seek to put ourselves above another person and attempt to justify our prejudices to our children. Continue reading →
I think that it is an unreasonable assumption and an unreasonable demand that a government who rejects diplomacy and promotes violence when settling its problems would expect it’s population not to do the same. I contend that Canadians young and old are using violence to settle more and more of their disputes on a regular basis, because they are following the lead of their government. Continue reading →
Only following the law and applying it equally and fairly can ensure equality and justice for all. If we continue to not allow, or accord gay men and lesbians the same rights as heterosexuals, where will it end and who will be next to be denied the rights they are entitled to? Again I will say that being gay is not a choice, but being homophobic is and for the latter there is a cure. Continue reading →
Correspondence with Mrs. Mary Reynolds Ms. Irini Margetis, over my granddaughter’s bullying and prejudicial remarks and comments from her teacher’s while she was attending Royal West Academy, (Mrs. Mary Reynolds, the principal of the school responding) went as a follows. I received … Continue reading →
The little snobs and bigots of today will become the big ones of tomorrow and the never-ending circle of mistrust, prejudice and bigotry will continue. The children who are humiliated, made to feel less and have to flee because they are different, will pass their experiences on to their children and the war of differences will continue, they will grow up thinking you are the enemy and their prejudice towards you will continue. Continue reading →