I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,816,244 hits
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People! August 17, 2021Everyone knew that Trump was a noncaring, Islamophobic racist, but considered Biden to be of a different ilk. Biden proved and showed his Islamophobic, racist side which for now shows his lack of empathy and will to help Afghanistan defend itself in the same manner the USA helps Israel. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Bullying
That this Harper led government chose to play politics and dash the hopes of Canadian children who are one step away from taking their lives; that this government could abandon these children who were desperately counting on the government to keep its promise and do something to end their torment, is unfortunately a death sentence to those children, who were counting on Bill C-13, also known as the Protecting Canadians from Online Crime Act. Continue reading →
When was the last time you taught your children some good old fashion hate based on the color of someones skin. Told your daughter that she could play with little Amid, but should marry within her own race and religion if she wanted to be happy? When was the last time you discussed the Middle East problem and called all Muslims extremists, responsible for 9/11 and did your part spread Islamaphobia throughout the world, your neighborhood, your school system? When was the last time you made reference to Jews being misers and money hoarders, just out to make a buck? When was the last time that you blamed East Indians, Chinese people and people of Pakistani decent for taking over all of the small business in a small area and voiced your desire to see them sent back to where they came from around your children? all this promotes the bullying crisis we find in our schools today and we do it without thinking. We do it everyday, every time we seek to put ourselves above another person and attempt to justify our prejudices to our children. Continue reading →
I think that it is an unreasonable assumption and an unreasonable demand that a government who rejects diplomacy and promotes violence when settling its problems would expect it’s population not to do the same. I contend that Canadians young and old are using violence to settle more and more of their disputes on a regular basis, because they are following the lead of their government. Continue reading →
Only following the law and applying it equally and fairly can ensure equality and justice for all. If we continue to not allow, or accord gay men and lesbians the same rights as heterosexuals, where will it end and who will be next to be denied the rights they are entitled to? Again I will say that being gay is not a choice, but being homophobic is and for the latter there is a cure. Continue reading →
Correspondence with Mrs. Mary Reynolds Ms. Irini Margetis, over my granddaughter’s bullying and prejudicial remarks and comments from her teacher’s while she was attending Royal West Academy, (Mrs. Mary Reynolds, the principal of the school responding) went as a follows. I received … Continue reading →
The little snobs and bigots of today will become the big ones of tomorrow and the never-ending circle of mistrust, prejudice and bigotry will continue. The children who are humiliated, made to feel less and have to flee because they are different, will pass their experiences on to their children and the war of differences will continue, they will grow up thinking you are the enemy and their prejudice towards you will continue. Continue reading →