July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,303,687 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Nun's Island Bike Path, Walking Trail / Bird Sanctuary and Nature Trail
- Jason Kenney Says... Hoping To See Your Family United On Canadian Soil... Show Me The Color Of Your Money
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Tag Archives: Canada’s commitment to refugee crisis
In Canada we have cowardly politicians the likes of Rona Ambrose and Brad Wall hiding among our brave politicians. These cowards are too afraid for their own safety after Paris to do the right thing, or secretly think that the risk is too great to Canada’s security/safety to help save some Muslim refugees. This type of cowardice is infectious and is spreading like cancer attacking more and more political leaders across Canada as the original cowards leap at every opportunity which presents itself to stoke the fires of uncertainty and fear among Canadians. Continue reading