June 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,665,016 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Canada must be found wanting when the majority of Canadians have no problem justifying their ancestors’ role in creating the nation of Canada. Continue reading
If It Waddles Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck And Looks Like A Duck, It Is Safe To Believe That It Is A Duck
I believe that it is people like CBC’s analysts Tasha, Jonathan and Jay, politicians like Conservative Party of Canada John Williamson for New Brunswick and Larry Miller for -Grey-Owen Sound and the prime minister of Canada Stephen Harper that should feel guilty for every Muslim woman that is harassed and feels threatened when she goes out in public, because they are all guilty of creating, or supporting an environment in which racist ideals, laws, language and actions flourish. Continue reading
There have been a lot of assumptions made by people who mean well, but I would suggest that they are ill-informed and that this decision has tipped the scales in favor of those who make a living off of forcing young people to remain in prostitution, like pimps and madams. Continue reading
This New Marois Ban On Turbans Has Nothing To Do With Soccer Safety, Or Secularism / It Is Just Vintage Marois Racism Pure And Simple
Brigitte Frot, the director-general of the provincial association, was asked what she would tell a five-year-old boy in a turban who shows up to register to play soccer with his friends. She replied: “They can play in their backyard. But not with official referees, not in the official rules of soccer. They have no choice.” Continue reading
I said it earlier and I will say it again, “I live in Quebec and try as I might I never know what law to follow; do I follow the laws of Canada , or the laws of Quebec when they are in conflict? What I know for sure is breaking either will get you in serious trouble, so what is a person to do? Continue reading
I listened to the debate and was astonished at just how much power Stephen Harper and all Canadian Prime Ministers enjoy and just how much power he is grabbing by giving it to his cabinet ministers who serve only at his pleasure and must do what he says regardless of how they feel if they wish to remain in cabinet and even in caucus. Continue reading
I think that for the most part the problem is that we as Canadians are known for taking everything in stride and not wanting to make waves for our government or anything else. We take most things that happen with a shrug of the shoulders and see people who complain too much as trouble makers, anarchists and not really Canadians. Continue reading