I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,810,630 hits
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People! August 17, 2021Everyone knew that Trump was a noncaring, Islamophobic racist, but considered Biden to be of a different ilk. Biden proved and showed his Islamophobic, racist side which for now shows his lack of empathy and will to help Afghanistan defend itself in the same manner the USA helps Israel. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Canadian nationality law
I find it amazing that this country and its government would dare to try and protect the right to protest in a foreign country while advocating in its own that it is not a fundamental right to protest in its own, but a privilege. Continue reading
“There’s a sucker born every minute” is a phrase often credited to P. T. Barnum, an American showman and to me reflects the total disrespect and feeling that most politicians have for their constituents. Politics has taken on the image of a carnival atmosphere, where the politicians have become holsters for their parties, rather than representatives for their constituents and we the citizens are the victims of elaborate shell games. Continue reading
I will say it again Canada does not need to be so proud that it has gotten older, but not wiser. We as people have given up the very things that made us special all over the world and yes we do better than most, but is that really good enough? Continue reading
What was expected of a politician like to serve the people, to be honest, trust worthy and law-abiding has been reversed and all that Canadians expect from their politicians is the worst and so when they act poorly it ceases to matter as Canadians say so what they are politicians and they are all the same. Continue reading
We as Canadians have been sold on the idea from the Canadian government that doing the right thing morally and legally is something we do not have to do if in the end it does not get us the result that we seek and that somehow with the passage of time the truth somehow will change and what was once illegal will become legal, what was once and immoral act will somehow become morally right and what was once unjustifiable will somehow with the passage of time justify itself. Continue reading
Stephen Harper, Prime Minister Of Canada Succeeds! There Are Now Officially Two Kinds Of Canadians / Which Kind Are You?
Being Canadian to me, means being willing to grow and appreciate all of the difference in our food, religion and dress and our individual cultures and blend them all together, not allowing them to drive us apart. The ability to put people, before money, peace ahead of war and charity above the amassing of personal wealth, embodied what being a Canadian was all about. I believe Mr. Harper and his government are wrong and in their attempt to make Canada great and stand out has cheapened us and took away what made us distinct in the world, respected and admired. Mr. Harper has divided the Canadian house against itself and everyone knows what happens to a house divided. A house divided cannot stand. Continue reading
I think that for the most part the problem is that we as Canadians are known for taking everything in stride and not wanting to make waves for our government or anything else. We take most things that happen with a shrug of the shoulders and see people who complain too much as trouble makers, anarchists and not really Canadians. Continue reading
Why Are Canada’s Welfare And Unemployment Agencies Allowed To Cut A Recipients Assistance Based Soley On Anonymous Caller Information?
I know that the argument can be made that if anonymity is not allowed and then respected that people will not make the call when they see fraudsetrs, but I believe that in its eagerness to catch a few fraudsters the governments of Canada has opened themselves up to be used as a weapon of revenge by unscrupulous people and cowards. Continue reading
Winter In Canada Means Certain Death, Loss Of Limbs And Disfigurement For The Homeless, Elderly And Underprivileged
I have said it before that winter in Canada breaks my heart, because of the unnecessary suffering and death that is allowed to go on by every government on all levels in Canada. Canada is supposed to be so strong economically, but yet the suffering continues, why is that? Continue reading
I think I would rather live with the possibility of another 9/11 then live with no rights under the law waiting for an attack that may never come and that even the Secretary of the Homeland Security Department, Janet Nopolitano says is not likely to happen.