I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,563,376 hits
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018Fake news has become the normal and is one reason that a mentally deranged person now is in control of the deadliest, most powerful nation in the world. Continue reading →archemdis
- Does ‘#Me Too’, Mean Justice For All, Just For Us, Or Just Revenge? December 18, 2017When a person’s right to due process of law: is not made accessible to them; is sidestepped for political gain, corporate profit, or expediency: can it be said that justice has been served? When a person is punished without having … Continue reading →archemdis
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws November 14, 2017Quebec gets away with racist activity, that is a throw back to the times of colonialism, because the federal government of Canada, allows it. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Will It Take? October 5, 2017What will it take for the people of the United States of America and their allies to understand that the words terrorist and terrorism are words used by their politicians to install fear in their own populations. A fear that will … Continue reading →archemdis
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018
Tag Archives: Canadian
Thomas Mulcair / Leader Of The Official Opposition / Leader of The Federal NDP, Or Political CEO For Hire?
How do we as Canadians trust these politicians especially those with prime ministerial ambitions if they will represent any party that agrees to give them power, positions, titles and money, like what Thomas Mulcair has in my opinion made a career out of doing? Continue reading
Is it fair to the Canada’s voting population and to the candidates themselves to have political parties like the New Democratic Party, both provincially and federally make it practice to run paper candidates/sacrificial candidates in elections, or is it an abuse of the electoral system?
Canadians Expected To Pay More As Bill Comes Due For Decades Of Government Mishandling Of Tax Payer Dollars
Not only does the government steal the money of the average citizen through the tax system and give back very little in return while people are eligible to work, but then when the average worker retires the government will suck those who have managed to save any money from them by sticking them in government-run seniors homes so they can charge them rent while reneging on their medical retirement packages they have been paying into and if that is not bad enough now the government wants to charge tolls on everyone for things they have already paid for, like infrastructure and its maintenance. Continue reading
I find it amazing that this country and its government would dare to try and protect the right to protest in a foreign country while advocating in its own that it is not a fundamental right to protest in its own, but a privilege. Continue reading
Everyday Should be Remembrance Day / We Owe Our Veterans So Much And Yet We Abandon Them And Their Families
I would just like to say thank you to all of Canadian soldiers for all that they have done for what they are doing and for what they will be called upon to do. I would also like to say thank you to the families and send out a prayer for all that you have suffered in the past, all you are suffering now and all you will be asked to suffer and endure in the future. God Bless you all. May you all find peace and comfort in God’s embrace, until the time comes that the need to go to war is no more. Continue reading
Steven Harper Tells Non Conservative Voters, “I Do not Represent You And Could Care Less What You Think”
Now if arrogance can be turned into votes on election day, I think that Steven Harper and his strong, stable, majority, conservative government will do just fine in the next federal election. Continue reading