I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,199,970 hits
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help?
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help? June 22, 2017Canadians need to remember that when a politician says there is no money to fund something, what they are really saying is that there is no political value in helping you. Continue reading →archemdis
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground June 13, 2017Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading →archemdis
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens May 25, 2017All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017
Tag Archives: child abuse
If what happened to Guy Turcotte is to be considered justice, why does the defence of guilty by reason of temporary insanity exist in Canadian law? Continue reading
Should women bringing a sexual assault charge forward be believed? I would say yes, but only to the point of opening up an investigation, and then she should have to face her accuser in a court of law; where both accuser and accused would present their evidence and allow for the court to render its decision based on the rules of law. Continue reading
LeBlanc was given credit for 258 days he has served in custody prior to his trial, meaning he has about 10 years, 3 1/2 months left on his sentence adding insult to injury. Does this sound to you like we live in a country that takes these types of crimes against children seriously? It does not to me, in fact not much has changed since I was sexually assaulted by a male neighborhood community center worker, 46 years ago. Continue reading
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading
I was there on the street and I would have killed someone to eat, to feel safe, but I would have killed someone for respect more than anything else, because this is what we are taught means you are in control, have power and leads to success and success is measured on what we acquire in life cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, boats and rich food; success unfortunately is not measured in how hard you work, the effort you put in, to giving back, or how much help others; success is measured in how much you have that you do not need or require while others struggle to get just a fraction of what you have to just get through the day. Continue reading