I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,893,084 hits
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018
Tag Archives: christianity
I have used religion as a guide when it suited me to do so, but I have never credited God, or Lucifer, for my successes or failures. I was taught to admit to my mistakes and deal with the consequences of my actions. Continue reading
I believe that the real war that the common man all over the world need to unite and fight together regardless of ethnicity, religion, culture should be the war against the 1% of the world’s richest individuals who have taken over our governments and seek to take back from the 99% the right to choose their own destiny and the dignity to determine their own path in life that their ancestors fought so hard to gain for them so long ago. Continue reading
What Will It Take To Stop The Senseless Deaths Of So Many Innocent People And End The Terrorist Attacks By Both Sides?
Where I stand and what I believe can be found I’m the words and thoughts of Diane Foley the mother of journalist James Foley who was beheaded by “Jihadi John,” in 2014 in Syria. I think that peace will come when more people and government leaders begin to think like her and her son. Continue reading
Except For The Weapons They Utilise I See No Difference Between Islam And Christianity, The Western Alliance And ISIS
I see little difference between what the Western Alliance is doing and what ISIS, is doing. I see the same old war, being fought over the same reasons, with both sides trying to claim the high moral ground as the death toll of the innocent caught in the middle continues to escalate. Continue reading
I would say to all those who would use the hash tag, hold a poster, or pin the slogan, “Je suis Charlie” on their person, are saying that it is okay to be a racist, to insult another’s religion and God in the name of freedom of expression and free speech. I would say to you that they are no better than the Nazi swastika wearing supporters who show their support for senseless hatred of an entire race of people, simply because they are different, or feel they hate pose a threat to their way of life. Continue reading
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading
Let our eyes be opened as well as our hearts and minds so that are as a country able once again to see, feel and know that true peace and true prosperity can only be achieved when we see others as equals and worthy of respect, self-determination and sovereignty. This is once was how Canada and Canadians used to think even though we as a country and a people did fall short of our goals. I think that this is how Canada needs to think again and must try even harder to reach their goals for a world of peace, harmony and prosperity. Continue reading