I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,563,376 hits
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018Fake news has become the normal and is one reason that a mentally deranged person now is in control of the deadliest, most powerful nation in the world. Continue reading →archemdis
- Does ‘#Me Too’, Mean Justice For All, Just For Us, Or Just Revenge? December 18, 2017When a person’s right to due process of law: is not made accessible to them; is sidestepped for political gain, corporate profit, or expediency: can it be said that justice has been served? When a person is punished without having … Continue reading →archemdis
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws November 14, 2017Quebec gets away with racist activity, that is a throw back to the times of colonialism, because the federal government of Canada, allows it. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Will It Take? October 5, 2017What will it take for the people of the United States of America and their allies to understand that the words terrorist and terrorism are words used by their politicians to install fear in their own populations. A fear that will … Continue reading →archemdis
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018
Tag Archives: Conservative Party
I like most of Canadians were so worried about how he was going to pay for things that we did not vote for the only politician that said we had a right to them and that said that he was going to give them to us. It was not Jack Layton’s fault that we could not or would not accept the offer of help it is our own and we missed a chance for change. I hope that my mind, eyes, ears and heart are a little more open the next time.
Harper, Toews and Mackay have all lost their minds, saying that the duty of the Canadian army is not to help clean up or assist these poor people of the Eastern townships in any way that they possibly could. I am all for foreign aid, but it only in foreign countries that our army and military can help to clean up, help to build and restore communities, or is it that we can only help rebuild what we have flattened with bombs?. Continue reading
Shame on Minister of immigration Jason Kenney for being a gutless coward and the people of Canada for allowing this shameless bigot to send people to their possible deaths, because of a callous need to act tough for the USA. Mexicans, Muslims, Syr … Continue reading
Helena Geurgis / Jaffer… A Story of Wrongful Dismissal, Or A Case Of The Conservative Who Me Syndrome?
This is what scares the hell out of me with this man and his party. They will use anything and anybody to get where he and they need to go. They will twist and spin the truth and straight out … Continue reading
I will admit that it is a little hard to ask tough questions of a candidate when he stacks the room with only people loyal to him and his political party and refuses to take any questions after his political ramble, … Continue reading
Is Canada Getting Rid Of An Egomaniac (Harper) And A Totalitarian Regime (The Conservative Party Of Canada)?
What a time we live in, when doing what is right is made to look like it is wrong. We live in a time when if you ask, or demand your most basic of rights you are branded trouble maker. … Continue reading
Here we go again getting ready for the election that in my opinion needed to happen 4 years ago. Yes the Liberals were embroiled in a scandal with their attempt to buy votes in Quebec with their sponsorship scandal and yes … Continue reading