June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,113,391 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Conservative Party
I like most of Canadians were so worried about how he was going to pay for things that we did not vote for the only politician that said we had a right to them and that said that he was going to give them to us. It was not Jack Layton’s fault that we could not or would not accept the offer of help it is our own and we missed a chance for change. I hope that my mind, eyes, ears and heart are a little more open the next time.
Harper, Toews and Mackay have all lost their minds, saying that the duty of the Canadian army is not to help clean up or assist these poor people of the Eastern townships in any way that they possibly could. I am all for foreign aid, but it only in foreign countries that our army and military can help to clean up, help to build and restore communities, or is it that we can only help rebuild what we have flattened with bombs?. Continue reading
Shame on Minister of immigration Jason Kenney for being a gutless coward and the people of Canada for allowing this shameless bigot to send people to their possible deaths, because of a callous need to act tough for the USA. Mexicans, Muslims, Syr … Continue reading
Helena Geurgis / Jaffer… A Story of Wrongful Dismissal, Or A Case Of The Conservative Who Me Syndrome?
This is what scares the hell out of me with this man and his party. They will use anything and anybody to get where he and they need to go. They will twist and spin the truth and straight out … Continue reading
I will admit that it is a little hard to ask tough questions of a candidate when he stacks the room with only people loyal to him and his political party and refuses to take any questions after his political ramble, … Continue reading
Is Canada Getting Rid Of An Egomaniac (Harper) And A Totalitarian Regime (The Conservative Party Of Canada)?
What a time we live in, when doing what is right is made to look like it is wrong. We live in a time when if you ask, or demand your most basic of rights you are branded trouble maker. … Continue reading
Here we go again getting ready for the election that in my opinion needed to happen 4 years ago. Yes the Liberals were embroiled in a scandal with their attempt to buy votes in Quebec with their sponsorship scandal and yes … Continue reading
I think it is time for a change in who is representing us as Canadians and it needs to be now! This government of liars, racists and fascists needs to be removed from office. They have laughed in the face … Continue reading
As we draw near to the day when everyone feels bubbly and expresses their love for the person that they love I think that I shall look on our fair country anew and set the record straight. I love Canada, … Continue reading
When it comes to politics and politicians an old adage, or idiom comes to mind, ” six of one a half-dozen of another” It does not matter what politician, or political party you choose, because they are all one and the same, … Continue reading