June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,703,656 hits
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Nun's Island Bike Path, Walking Trail / Bird Sanctuary and Nature Trail
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- The USA Has No Friends Because It Is A Bully May 27, 2021Christy forgot to mention that Canada would have been vaccinated and the boarder back open if the USA had not instituted its ban on vaccine exports until as Biden said every American had been vaccinated holding up the shipping of vaccines bought and paid for buy the Canadian government. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America is “The Big Lie” May 18, 2021People think that the "Big Lie" was about the former president Donald Trump and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I think that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021
Tag Archives: Conservative Party
I like most of Canadians were so worried about how he was going to pay for things that we did not vote for the only politician that said we had a right to them and that said that he was going to give them to us. It was not Jack Layton’s fault that we could not or would not accept the offer of help it is our own and we missed a chance for change. I hope that my mind, eyes, ears and heart are a little more open the next time.
Harper, Toews and Mackay have all lost their minds, saying that the duty of the Canadian army is not to help clean up or assist these poor people of the Eastern townships in any way that they possibly could. I am all for foreign aid, but it only in foreign countries that our army and military can help to clean up, help to build and restore communities, or is it that we can only help rebuild what we have flattened with bombs?. Continue reading
Shame on Minister of immigration Jason Kenney for being a gutless coward and the people of Canada for allowing this shameless bigot to send people to their possible deaths, because of a callous need to act tough for the USA. Mexicans, Muslims, Syr … Continue reading
Helena Geurgis / Jaffer… A Story of Wrongful Dismissal, Or A Case Of The Conservative Who Me Syndrome?
This is what scares the hell out of me with this man and his party. They will use anything and anybody to get where he and they need to go. They will twist and spin the truth and straight out … Continue reading
I will admit that it is a little hard to ask tough questions of a candidate when he stacks the room with only people loyal to him and his political party and refuses to take any questions after his political ramble, … Continue reading
Is Canada Getting Rid Of An Egomaniac (Harper) And A Totalitarian Regime (The Conservative Party Of Canada)?
What a time we live in, when doing what is right is made to look like it is wrong. We live in a time when if you ask, or demand your most basic of rights you are branded trouble maker. … Continue reading
Here we go again getting ready for the election that in my opinion needed to happen 4 years ago. Yes the Liberals were embroiled in a scandal with their attempt to buy votes in Quebec with their sponsorship scandal and yes … Continue reading
I think it is time for a change in who is representing us as Canadians and it needs to be now! This government of liars, racists and fascists needs to be removed from office. They have laughed in the face … Continue reading
As we draw near to the day when everyone feels bubbly and expresses their love for the person that they love I think that I shall look on our fair country anew and set the record straight. I love Canada, … Continue reading
When it comes to politics and politicians an old adage, or idiom comes to mind, ” six of one a half-dozen of another” It does not matter what politician, or political party you choose, because they are all one and the same, … Continue reading