June 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,665,016 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: Conservative
Steven Harper Tells Non Conservative Voters, “I Do not Represent You And Could Care Less What You Think”
Now if arrogance can be turned into votes on election day, I think that Steven Harper and his strong, stable, majority, conservative government will do just fine in the next federal election. Continue reading
As I watched the red-eyed, drippy nosed parliamentary secretary to the prime minister of Canada talk about how the investigation by elections Canada was hurting his family, I had to wonder why he was bringing that up? Continue reading
If life is not what you make it, but what you settle for and we apply this to Canada, I believe that this country is in trouble. Canadians make it possible for bad government to get into power and settle for politicians whose only agenda is who they will attack, fire and get rid of through innuendo, inferences, gossip and even malicious lies and character assignations, because we see this behaviour now as the norm and just good politicking. Continue reading
That all this is done with the tax payer dollars is nothing new tax payers are paying for everything from Pauline Marois drumming up support for an independent country called Quebec to Harper running ads national ads everywhere using millions of dollars to promote his party and it is all done with tax payer dollars tax payer. Continue reading
Archemdis An Average Canadian Citizen Thinks That The Conservative Government Of Canada Is Just So Wrong!
I liked the Canada that took care of its elderly, sick, homeless and most fragile of people. I liked the Canada that respected the right of it citizens to strike and collectively bargain no matter how inconvenient it was for the country’s economic plan. Continue reading
F-35 Fighter Jet, Hercules Aircraft Both Acquisitions Prove That Harper Government Incapable Of Governing This Country
Never has a government of Canada intentionally allowed aircraft with faulty parts to be flown by, or transport our men and women in the armed forces when not in an emergency war situation, before this Harper led conservative government. Continue reading
Political parties in this country need to have the interim leader picked ahead of time so we the voter do not have to endure, bad government while parties spend huge amounts of money in fighting. Continue reading