June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,261,055 hits
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied!
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Quebec Inability To Keep It's Children Safe From Child Abusers Nothing New And No Surprise To Me
- Murderers, Rapists, Pedophiles And The Abusers Of Women And Children Have Nothing to Fear in Quebec
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America Has Never Been a Trusted Friend and Ally of Canada April 9, 2020I would submit that the United States of America' government has historically never been a trusted friend and ally of Canada. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020
Tag Archives: Crime
Except For The Weapons They Utilise I See No Difference Between Islam And Christianity, The Western Alliance And ISIS
I see little difference between what the Western Alliance is doing and what ISIS, is doing. I see the same old war, being fought over the same reasons, with both sides trying to claim the high moral ground as the death toll of the innocent caught in the middle continues to escalate. Continue reading
I think that before an accuser goes to someone’s boss, or goes public and accuses someone of harassment that they should really think it through, because what they are about to do will definitely have serious consequences for the person or persons they will be accusing. I think that the … Continue reading
Are We Witnessing Incidents Related To Mental Health Issues, Or A Radicalised Canadian Terrorist Issue?
I write this post wondering what secret police, or security list I am on now, or if I am allowed to travel freely anymore, or if I travel abroad would I be allowed to return. I wonder about all of these things, because all of these things are done in secret with little, or no judicial oversight. Continue reading
When A Community Loses An Irreplaceable Institution Of Hope Like The Negro Community Center The Whole Community Loses More Than Just A Building
It is a shame that the local governments have come to the conclusion that these institutional pillars of the community are obsolete and can be replaced by sports centers strategically place throughout communities. Continue reading
Justin Bourque Murders Three RCMP Officers In Moncton / NFA Angry At Talk To Revisit Gun Control Laws
I would seek the sensible balance and say that if every person is able to own a firearm then the law must be changed to hold firearms owners responsible for their weapons and all damage that those firearms may cause. Continue reading
I think first off that both the Canadian government and the American have lost their minds and politicians need to stop smoking weed, or doing whatever drugs they are on that is throwing them backwards in time to the 60’s and 70’s and put the Bob Marley records back on the shelf, allow themselves to grow up! Continue reading