May 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,601,244 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: death
From An Abused Child To You / B.C. Girl’s Suicide Begs Answer To The Question, At Whose Feet Do We Lay The Blame For These Tragedies?
Children who take their own lives are trying to tell us something and we are just not listening and so they keep on doing it hoping that their deaths will finally get us as parents to hear them. They are telling us that they have no where left to turn, they do not have the tools to survive and find life no longer worthwhile living. They are telling us that we as parents, as a society, as governments and institutions of higher learning that we have failed them and to please stop pointing fingers at each other and do something before another child finds life too much to bear without the tools he or she needs to survive in this crazy world we keep sending them into day after day. Continue reading
An innocent man will not be going to work any more, will not be going home anymore and will not get to live out his dreams, or have a life with his family all because the police had to stop a mentally challenged man from making a mess with garbage, by any means necessary. His children will not have his advice, love and support anymore and for what the need to bring down a charging knife wielding homeless person, with lethal force? Continue reading
New Yorkers Gloat And Party In The Street / The Enemy Watches The Cellibration Talks Of Retalliation / The War Never Ends / No One Gets To Feel Safe
I must say that I am stunned and disappointed at the lack of respect that was shown for the loss of a human life that the world witnessed after the death of Osama bin Laden. The chanting, the dancing and the festive mood that … Continue reading
Am I to understand that the USA is no longer expecting to get back the bodies of their fallen dead to be buried back home, or is this simply another rule of war that applies to the rest of the lowly world with USA being the only exception to the rule? Continue reading
Collections Agent / Paying Off Debts Everything below is true and is what happens to abused children who get no help. We do not disappear from life after our stints in street gangs. We grow up to be young men … Continue reading
If what I see of the 21st century is any indication of how the world has become better I would gladly go back to being a cave person fighting off dinosaurs and other natural hardships. Hunting, fishing and foraging for … Continue reading