June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,260,130 hits
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied!
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Quebec Inability To Keep It's Children Safe From Child Abusers Nothing New And No Surprise To Me
- Murderers, Rapists, Pedophiles And The Abusers Of Women And Children Have Nothing to Fear in Quebec
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America Has Never Been a Trusted Friend and Ally of Canada April 9, 2020I would submit that the United States of America' government has historically never been a trusted friend and ally of Canada. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020
Tag Archives: domestic violence
The Deportation Of Paola Ortiz From Canada / Harper Government Says The Abuse Of Paola Ortiz Not A Canadian Problem
How long is Canada going to allow this dictator and his cronies to hunt down otherwise innocent, decent people and deport them back to certain danger and death? What will Canada say to her children if she ends up dead? If this does not prove that this Prime Minister does not have a heart I do not know what does. Continue reading
Superior Court Justice Marc David assured the people who found cardiologist Guy Turcotte criminally not responsible for having stabbed his children to death that they could be proud of their work, regardless of the public reaction. Continue reading
Ornamental daggers, religious head wear, racist comments and tough talk out of a Quebec which admits it can not even control the corruption in its province. as industry after industry is proven to be overrun by one organized crime faction … Continue reading