December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,492,691 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Tag Archives: Emergency evacuation
The north wall of the house has fallen off with the underlying bricks and corner stones showing horribly twisted and the city of Montreal’s solution was to put a barrier of no parking signs in the street, but there is nothing to stop a pedestrian from walking right past it on the side-walk.
Mother Nature Destroys Property, But Not The Faith, Hope And Spirit Of The People Of Clarenceville And Surounding Areas
My best friend and business partner owns a farm in Clarenceville which led me to want to see for myself the totality of the destruction and so I went and seen it for myself and learnt what it is to have faith, hope, and what happens when the people of a community, governmental services, police, firemen and the army get together and work for the betterment of all. There is my picture album of my visit to the area one week after the rain stopped in the section Pages, under the title,” Pictures Of Eastern Townships Flooding”.