October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,838,659 hits
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021The definition of cultural genocide, and ethnocide cannot be changed because a person, province or nation finds the label embarrassing or inconvenient. The only way to shake the name once you have been labeled with it is to change how one thinks, speaks, and acts. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: facillities
People are sleeping out in the elements, in the most degrading, dirty and unsanitary conditions, while we argue about whether or not we need to build housing for the poor and whether they are a provincial or a federal problem.
I listened to the speech from the throne twice just to make sure that I was hearing right and there was nothing in it that surprised me and the direction for Canada is clear and for the next four years the rich will get richer and the poor will continue to suffer and there is no stopping the Prime Minister and his party and it looks good on us, because we as Canadians allowed it to happen Continue reading
As we draw near to the day when everyone feels bubbly and expresses their love for the person that they love I think that I shall look on our fair country anew and set the record straight. I love Canada, … Continue reading
I learned something about how I was seeing Canada and avoiding winter exploration and I think that I am not alone. The city of Kingston in Ontario sits approximately half way between Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario. Except … Continue reading
With a year full of scandal after scandal from just about every cabinet post and involving just about every cabinet minister in the Conservative Party of Canada, I thought that the Conservative government would try to cool things down by … Continue reading
Christmas for me is many things. Christmas makes me want to give and I find myself stressing over not being able to give enough, or do enough for the ones I love as well as people I know nothing about except … Continue reading
Listening to CPAC this last week you would think that the Liberals were getting ready to do battle with the Conservatives, their brothers in parliament. Then I remember that the Liberals have helped to pass more Conservative bills and budgets … Continue reading
I wrote this letter to Lise Zarac, MP for LaSalle-Emard today, because she sent me and the rest of her constituents a news letter titled, “News from the Hill”. In which it detailed the Liberal plan to help us take … Continue reading
Mr. Layton is the 2nd federal leader to respond to this letter and although he definitely was more passionate and at least cared, unfortunately can do nothing to help us and stop some of us from freezing to death this winter. … Continue reading