I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,098,711 hits
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018
Tag Archives: family
I wonder how many of those activist adults who backed the fight for this little girl to refuse medical treatment that would have saved her life would sacrifice their own children for the cause, or having being diagnosed with cancer would go to the same quack they sent that little girl to, or refuse to take life saving therapy and opt solely for traditional medicine? In my opinion the lack of proper medical treatment in this case leads me to believe that this is homicide brought on by negligence and ignorance. Continue reading
As Christmas approaches and I begin the proces of transforming my house for the holidays, I hope for the phone call, the e-mail, or the text message of apology and sadly know that it will not come, because there is something broken in her that I do not know how to fix and that she does not even feel that is broke, or in need of fixing. Continue reading
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading
I did get scared for Liam from time to time, but the sound of his laughter and the look of pride as he mastered new challenges was such a joy and a treat to witness that I would not have given it up for anything in the world. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
I guess there will always be things that we have no control over, as well as things we can not change, but we can take part in the well-being and happiness of our children and grandchildren, after all they should be the most important things in our lives. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading