May 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,601,244 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: family
I wonder how many of those activist adults who backed the fight for this little girl to refuse medical treatment that would have saved her life would sacrifice their own children for the cause, or having being diagnosed with cancer would go to the same quack they sent that little girl to, or refuse to take life saving therapy and opt solely for traditional medicine? In my opinion the lack of proper medical treatment in this case leads me to believe that this is homicide brought on by negligence and ignorance. Continue reading
As Christmas approaches and I begin the proces of transforming my house for the holidays, I hope for the phone call, the e-mail, or the text message of apology and sadly know that it will not come, because there is something broken in her that I do not know how to fix and that she does not even feel that is broke, or in need of fixing. Continue reading
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading
I did get scared for Liam from time to time, but the sound of his laughter and the look of pride as he mastered new challenges was such a joy and a treat to witness that I would not have given it up for anything in the world. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
I guess there will always be things that we have no control over, as well as things we can not change, but we can take part in the well-being and happiness of our children and grandchildren, after all they should be the most important things in our lives. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading