May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,665,364 hits
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021
Tag Archives: Foreign Affairs Minister
Archemdis An Average Canadian Citizen Thinks That The Conservative Government Of Canada Is Just So Wrong!
I liked the Canada that took care of its elderly, sick, homeless and most fragile of people. I liked the Canada that respected the right of it citizens to strike and collectively bargain no matter how inconvenient it was for the country’s economic plan. Continue reading