I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,838,124 hits
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018
Tag Archives: François Legault
I Believe That The Leaders Of The French Striking Students Never Cared About Tuition Hikes, They Are Pauline Marois Pawns?
What good are low tuitions if you are not attending school? What logical, thinking person seeks to gain rights for themselves, by taking the rights away from someone else? What type of person would use violence to get school tuitions reduced, when they are already the lowest in the country? What type of people would throw large stones and debris on the metro rails hoping to cause and accident and draw attention to their cause and what type of people would support them with donations of any kind? What kind of teachers would allow their unions to support the beating up and the stopping of students who wish to go to school and are they the type of teachers we want teaching our children? I am not in love with Jean Charest, but at least he had the guts to say no to the demands that were without compromise and terrorists actions of the French university students of Quebec, while others like Pauline Marois try to take advantage and gain political points at the expense of Quebecers’ trying to go about life in a non aggressive peaceful manner. I believe that the leaders of the French striking students never cared about tuition hikes and that their real agenda was helping Pauline Marois and the Parti Québécois and it separatists followers come to power in Quebec. Continue reading
Immigrants Not Guilty For Loss Of French Language In Quebec, A Handful Of Anti English Sovereignist Are
It is not an immigration problem that is causing Quebec to lose its French language, it is the way it is being shoved down the throats of non french speaking Quebecers. People want to be able to work and do business with more than other french speaking people and are tired of the french only issue taking priority over everything else. Most people in Quebec are scared of separation and wish that the minority of separatists would just drop it. Continue reading
I had to laugh at the absurdity of the Parti Québécois as led by Marois. I remember when they were in power and the province faced one scandal after another and they had the transparency of the St Lawrence River. … Continue reading