I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,943,277 hits
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- The End of The World As We Know it Is Upon Us January 4, 2022I believe that the end of the world as we know it is upon us and there is nothing, we can do about it, because we are in denial and our mind can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong; good and evil, or truth and lies. Continue reading →archemdis
- While Quebecers Die, Legault Prioritises On Creating A Nation Based On Racist Politics December 10, 2021I agree with Liberal MP Iqra Khalid. "We are better than this.!! Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault and The CAQ Offer Quebecers No New Provincial Sponsored Services ! November 23, 2021Legault and the CAQ offer no new provincial sponsored services. The only things Legault and the CAQ offer to Quebecers are threats, denial of rights, and the do as I say demands of a 3rd world strongman hell bent on creating a white, Catholic, linguistically and culturally pure Quebec. Continue reading →archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Genitourinary
My mom had the least common type of thyroid cancer which is called, anaplastic thyroid cancer, which has a very poor prognosis. Anaplastic thyroid cancer tends to be found after it has spread, and it is incurable in most cases. Continue reading
Should The Question Really Be Is There Sex After Prostate Removal, Or Should It Be Will You Find Sex Satisfying After Prostate Removal?
You may be the one who was diagnosed with the prostate cancer and had to under go the removal of it, but it will affect the both of you for the rest of your lives. Your partner should have been in on every decision from the very beginning for just that reason, but if they haven’t, because you thought that it was happening to just you, I think that you should rethink your position, because it will take a joint effort if you are to survive and have a mutually enjoyable sex life after the removal of the prostate. This is not something you can do on your own and there is more than your needs to consider. Continue reading
Can Canada Afford Not To Have A Free Medicare System? How Many Will Die Without It? Does The Harper government Care? Do You?
When the people’s needs of a country are ignored, or deemed not important by the actions of their government, people suffer and die. When we say that only those who can afford it deserve the best medical treatment and medical attention people suffer and die. If the goal of this budget balancing is to provide a better life for all Canadian citizens then it can not begin by killing off the less fortunate of the country with slashes and the out right cutting of medical services and medications. This is murder as efficient and as cruel as a gas chamber, a firing squad, using toxic chemicals, or the bombing of ones own citizens. Continue reading
It is a sensitive as well as emotionally charged time in the cancer patients life and so one never knows what could be said that would send the cancer patient into depression, or worse, so it is advisable in my opinion to steer the cancer patient towards therapy and cancer support groups, where the person can discuss cancer with people suffering from the same cancer as they have; people who have first hand knowledge of what they are going through. Continue reading