I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,711,414 hits
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021Apply definition of apartheid to the State Israel form its beginning to today; A policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the Palestinian majority of Gaza and the West Bank, Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- The USA Has No Friends Because It Is A Bully May 27, 2021Christy forgot to mention that Canada would have been vaccinated and the boarder back open if the USA had not instituted its ban on vaccine exports until as Biden said every American had been vaccinated holding up the shipping of vaccines bought and paid for buy the Canadian government. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America is “The Big Lie” May 18, 2021People think that the "Big Lie" was about the former president Donald Trump and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I think that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Continue reading →archemdis
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021
Tag Archives: Gérald Tremblay
Passing A Psychiatric Examination Before Becoming A Leader Of A Political Party In Canada, Should Be A Must Do
These three politicians are the poster children of excessive behavior in my way of thinking and yet they are typical of politicians who seem to rise to the top in the field of Canadian politics. Continue reading
Charbonneau Commission, Gomery Commission Tools Used To Smear Political Rivals And Give The Illusion Of Change
Are all Quebec politicians deaf, blind and dumb, or are all Quebec politicians that incompetent? Either way I could not see myself voting for anyone of those politicians that have been around for the last 11 years actively in Quebec’s politics, no matter what political party they are in. Continue reading
Is There Not One Political Party, One Politician, One Level Of Government, That Canadians Can Put Their Trust In?
All of the various levels of government claim to have our best interests at heart and want what is best for us, but I can not see it Continue reading
Provincial Ministers Threatened? City Mayors Frightened? Construction Cost Soaring? What Corruption?
Scandal is not a new problem for Quebec or the federal government, corruption in the construction industry and scandals involving all levels of government in just about every town, city, province and at all levels of government awarding contracts to obviously crooked enterprises, taking bribes and turning a blind eye to shoddy work and substandard work until some one dies has been the norm for Canada. Continue reading
The north wall of the house has fallen off with the underlying bricks and corner stones showing horribly twisted and the city of Montreal’s solution was to put a barrier of no parking signs in the street, but there is nothing to stop a pedestrian from walking right past it on the side-walk.
Coroner Luc Malouin, acknowledged in his report that the trucks cleaning the show need to be more careful and that their drivers are often working longer than the 12 hour shifts that they are supposed to be working according to … Continue reading
I am asking an open question to anyone anywhere,”Is this all there is and is this all we are?” There is not one elected political party in this country that can stand up this year and say we are scandal free, … Continue reading