June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,260,130 hits
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied!
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Quebec Inability To Keep It's Children Safe From Child Abusers Nothing New And No Surprise To Me
- Murderers, Rapists, Pedophiles And The Abusers Of Women And Children Have Nothing to Fear in Quebec
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America Has Never Been a Trusted Friend and Ally of Canada April 9, 2020I would submit that the United States of America' government has historically never been a trusted friend and ally of Canada. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020
Tag Archives: Gilles Duceppe
Way to go Jack we the English and the non separatists of Quebec thank you so much for opening up this can of worms again and may I say at the same time that we are glad that your hands are tied and you are in no position to make trouble from your lame duck status as the Official Opposition Leader.
I took a couple of days to consider the election and Jack Layton‘s role in it and there is no other way for me to look at it,”Jack Layton has been bitten by the power bug”. Students and young people may … Continue reading
Extra Extra Read All About It! “Canadians Sell Their Morality, Integrity And Souls And Vote Yes To Harper Promise Of Economic Stability”
I guess the people of Canada have spoken and it is to the extreme right that we go. Harper, Kenney, Toews, and Baird were right Canadians have changed and they do not care how their government behaves in parliament, or … Continue reading
As we enter the home stretch and get ready to vote I would ask you to consider who answered the questions you as a Canadian asked honestly and openly. Who best represents the way you wish to be governed. I for one found … Continue reading
Okay I have stopped laughing and am trying to compose myself so that I can type. Has anybody out there in cyber land asked why the need for a French language debate at all? Why the need for language police, or … Continue reading
Why has the government of Quebec taken over all that is bad for its citizens and even legalised the ones that were illegal. On one hand we have one department of the Quebec government promoting gambling and another ministry of the … Continue reading