December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,013,329 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Tag Archives: Government of Canada
Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading
Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading
What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading
The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading
The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading
I do not understand Canadian politicians, business leaders, political pundits and news reporters, who not only believe that Canada and Canadians are nothing without the United States of America but spend most of their time everyday actively trying to convince … Continue reading
Putting truth and reconciliation together to form the title of a process that was tasked with creating a better relationship between the federal government and the indigenous people of Canada, one could mistakenly assume that both the Federal government and indigenous leaders were trying to bring out into the light the hidden history of European contact with this land’s indigenous people, while reaching an amicable truce. Continue reading