June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,703,657 hits
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Nun's Island Bike Path, Walking Trail / Bird Sanctuary and Nature Trail
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- The USA Has No Friends Because It Is A Bully May 27, 2021Christy forgot to mention that Canada would have been vaccinated and the boarder back open if the USA had not instituted its ban on vaccine exports until as Biden said every American had been vaccinated holding up the shipping of vaccines bought and paid for buy the Canadian government. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America is “The Big Lie” May 18, 2021People think that the "Big Lie" was about the former president Donald Trump and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I think that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021
Tag Archives: Grandparent
I did get scared for Liam from time to time, but the sound of his laughter and the look of pride as he mastered new challenges was such a joy and a treat to witness that I would not have given it up for anything in the world. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading
Liam had become a big boy overnight. I was so proud of Liam, but a sad feeling passed over me at the same time, as I realized that the times that Liam would need to play with his Grandpa on the floor would soon be a thing of the past and that for all of my complaining about it I would miss those times like I miss them with all of the grandchildren before him. Continue reading
As I sat there with the newest addition to my family nestling deeper into my chest I knew that I was indeed blessed and would not be facing old age alone. Emily brought the number of my grandchildren to 5. Continue reading
If I had to answer what was my mother’s greatest quality I would have to say that she was the greatest teacher of life skills that I have ever known. There is nothing you can not achieve if you put your mind to it and want it bad enough was her motto, but there is no easy ride. Continue reading
He put down his remote without pausing the game and came over to face me with a very hurt look on his face that I thought was about losing out on the gifts I usually bought for them, but as I looked in his eyes I realised that if indeed there was some of that thought it was not the main one. I was breaking a tradition and I was taking away the one time in the whole year when he and his siblings got to be together in a spirit of family love without any pressure to do anything but enjoy each other. No posturing, or loyalties needed to be proven and I understood that I could not follow through with canceling Christmas Eve and day at Grandpa’s house. Continue reading
I would 1st like to wish all of you a very happy New Year. I wish for and your families the very best of health, wealth and all that you need and want, but most of all I wish for you … Continue reading
My granddaughter is very smart and has always done well in school. My granddaughter is very pretty, loves, volley ball and loves to be on Facebook. Her secret problem started when she was offered the opportunity to go to Royal West Academy, an upscale … Continue reading