May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,069,879 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Health
My mom had the least common type of thyroid cancer which is called, anaplastic thyroid cancer, which has a very poor prognosis. Anaplastic thyroid cancer tends to be found after it has spread, and it is incurable in most cases. Continue reading
As Christmas approaches and I begin the proces of transforming my house for the holidays, I hope for the phone call, the e-mail, or the text message of apology and sadly know that it will not come, because there is something broken in her that I do not know how to fix and that she does not even feel that is broke, or in need of fixing. Continue reading
If you are looking to have everything the same as it was before you had the prostatectomy I would advise that you do not have the operation because it will not be so, but if you can deal with change and are willing to work hard and like me found the comfort of knowing I was cancer free was worth certain risks and changes to my life, then life after having a prostatectomy. with all of its challenges will be okay, but believing in yourself and in the possibility of success and working hard is 90% of your full recovery. Continue reading
Lasalle Hospital Emergency Observation Department Coordinator Throws Hospital Card And Medicare Card In A Female Patient’s Face
I understand the frustration of hospital staff with the recent budget cuts, but this sense of frustration can not and should not be transferred to the patient, who is already suffering. I heard the bells ringing and saw nurses running and orderlies trying to keep up and keep things clean and then I watched as a whole department got frustrated with all of the complaining and whining and decided in my opinion to get mean and show everyone waiting who was in charge. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
Should The Question Really Be Is There Sex After Prostate Removal, Or Should It Be Will You Find Sex Satisfying After Prostate Removal?
You may be the one who was diagnosed with the prostate cancer and had to under go the removal of it, but it will affect the both of you for the rest of your lives. Your partner should have been in on every decision from the very beginning for just that reason, but if they haven’t, because you thought that it was happening to just you, I think that you should rethink your position, because it will take a joint effort if you are to survive and have a mutually enjoyable sex life after the removal of the prostate. This is not something you can do on your own and there is more than your needs to consider. Continue reading
What does it matter if the economy recovers and that our economy is the envy of the rest of the world if to maintain it we must abandon all that makes us human beings? Continue reading
Regular Protective Pads, Thin Protective Pads, Or Protective Pull Ups For Men After Prostate Removal Surgery?
Lastly if you were given exercises to do to help train your lower sphincter do them, they work and will help you to recover your control faster and shorten the time that you will need these protective measures considerably. I am well on my road to gaining full control of my bladder, but it was not without error, or confusion and so I pass on what I have learned worked and did not work for me in hopes that you may benefit. Continue reading