I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,814,061 hits
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People! August 17, 2021Everyone knew that Trump was a noncaring, Islamophobic racist, but considered Biden to be of a different ilk. Biden proved and showed his Islamophobic, racist side which for now shows his lack of empathy and will to help Afghanistan defend itself in the same manner the USA helps Israel. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Holidays
Our government has treated our veterans in a shameless way. So this year in a personal protest I bought my poppy and said a prayer for the fallen and the living veterans of Canada and the many veterans all over the world and their families. I prayed for an end to all of these senseless wars and the killing and suffering that wars bring. I prayed for peace and the end of war so that there would be no need for veterans and widows of war and the crippling effects of war. I prayed for the day that there would be no longer a need for Veterans Affairs, in my house, alone. Continue reading
Courteney asked me what I had wanted to be and I looked at her and said a doctor, or lawyer. We looked into each others eyes and looked away quickly, neither of us wanting to see the pain, or the pity that they held. Continue reading
As Montreal gets ready to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day my mind slips backwards into a time to when I was a child; to a time when the Italians were seen marching at least once a month up and down the streets with their … Continue reading
After the christmas holidays I get feelings ranging from depression to relief that it has come and gone and that somehow the stress and excitement of it all did not kill me. I neither hate, nor love the Christmas holidays, … Continue reading
I would 1st like to wish all of you a very happy New Year. I wish for and your families the very best of health, wealth and all that you need and want, but most of all I wish for you … Continue reading
Christmas for me is many things. Christmas makes me want to give and I find myself stressing over not being able to give enough, or do enough for the ones I love as well as people I know nothing about except … Continue reading