I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,144,420 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Tag Archives: Homelessness
When children can not run free in fields of dandelions because of fear of parents being fined by the city and our rapid transit workers will strand a woman and her child on the street after dark endangering their lives I must say that this makes me ashamed to live in Montreal. Continue reading
The street beggar and the homeless person are more of an embarrassment and a living visual testimony that things are not right in this city. this province and indeed this country and fining them fines they can not pay will not stop the problems that drive them into the street to beg, to sleep and to live in the first place Continue reading
What are we left with in the world of laws and politics and Canadian rights? I say we are left with very little and losing more rights everyday to a government who has decided to lead us by making more laws and taking away the rights that were once guaranteed us by law with laws that are illegal and ideologically correct, but devoid of reality and not in touch with Canadians. Continue reading
A crowd of people stood watching in silence not really showing any emotion and I thought to myself how sad. I wondered were there any post office workers among them, or maybe some Air Canada employees in the crowd? Striking is just another form of protesting people and if you stood there thinking how right the government was shutting this protest down it is with the same reasoning and lack of respect for democracy that they shut down your strike, your protest as well. Continue reading
Winter In Canada Means Certain Death, Loss Of Limbs And Disfigurement For The Homeless, Elderly And Underprivileged
I have said it before that winter in Canada breaks my heart, because of the unnecessary suffering and death that is allowed to go on by every government on all levels in Canada. Canada is supposed to be so strong economically, but yet the suffering continues, why is that? Continue reading