I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,943,277 hits
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- The End of The World As We Know it Is Upon Us January 4, 2022I believe that the end of the world as we know it is upon us and there is nothing, we can do about it, because we are in denial and our mind can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong; good and evil, or truth and lies. Continue reading →archemdis
- While Quebecers Die, Legault Prioritises On Creating A Nation Based On Racist Politics December 10, 2021I agree with Liberal MP Iqra Khalid. "We are better than this.!! Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault and The CAQ Offer Quebecers No New Provincial Sponsored Services ! November 23, 2021Legault and the CAQ offer no new provincial sponsored services. The only things Legault and the CAQ offer to Quebecers are threats, denial of rights, and the do as I say demands of a 3rd world strongman hell bent on creating a white, Catholic, linguistically and culturally pure Quebec. Continue reading →archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Hosni Mubarak
Libyan leader Maummar al Gaddafi is fit to be tied and we in the west are about to act indignant because he does not roll over and quit. Our focus has shifted and we are confused and unable to agree on what to … Continue reading
Never underestimate the power of one. It is that underestimation that gives the power of one its true power. Ignored the power of one will plant its seed, dig its roots in, take hold and multiply” this can be a good thing, but in this instance one person started a war that still rages on and is responsible for the persecution of an innocent people; a persecution that will out live him and his grandchildren and it was all started with a lie to gain revenge.
I hear all of these world leaders of the so-called democratic states and it makes me smile to myself. All these great leaders who are cheering for something they deny the people of the own countries. In whose countries they pass laws that hinder … Continue reading
Maybe it is just a strong sense of being Canadian that gets my dander up when I hear our politicians talking as if we must do what the United States does or wishes, because we can’t afford not to. Maybe … Continue reading
I would hope that all of the leaders who would like to rule forever and do little for their people are looking and learning from what is going on in Egypt, Tunisia and Russia. When you deny the people the basics … Continue reading