June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,260,130 hits
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied!
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Quebec Inability To Keep It's Children Safe From Child Abusers Nothing New And No Surprise To Me
- Murderers, Rapists, Pedophiles And The Abusers Of Women And Children Have Nothing to Fear in Quebec
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America Has Never Been a Trusted Friend and Ally of Canada April 9, 2020I would submit that the United States of America' government has historically never been a trusted friend and ally of Canada. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020
Tag Archives: Jack Layton
Is There Not One Political Party, One Politician, One Level Of Government, That Canadians Can Put Their Trust In?
All of the various levels of government claim to have our best interests at heart and want what is best for us, but I can not see it Continue reading
What was expected of a politician like to serve the people, to be honest, trust worthy and law-abiding has been reversed and all that Canadians expect from their politicians is the worst and so when they act poorly it ceases to matter as Canadians say so what they are politicians and they are all the same. Continue reading
Premiere Jean Charest is an example of a leopard trying to change its spots; we all know that it is impossible, but we refuse to stop voting for him out of fear of the other political parties and their stand on the separation of Quebec from Canada and anglophone rights in Quebec. No matter how he disguises himself and no matter his assertions that he has become a tiger, he can not and will never stop being a leopard. Continue reading
I think that for the first time in Canadian history, Canada has a Prime Minister that does not care about anything, or anybody. I think that this is the first time that Canada has a Prime Minister in power that does not have a conscience. I think that this is the first time that Canada has a Prime Minister that does not care about personal wealth or the wealth of his citizens, because all of his interests are in having and acquiring more power. Continue reading
I like most of Canadians were so worried about how he was going to pay for things that we did not vote for the only politician that said we had a right to them and that said that he was going to give them to us. It was not Jack Layton’s fault that we could not or would not accept the offer of help it is our own and we missed a chance for change. I hope that my mind, eyes, ears and heart are a little more open the next time.
Everything that we find an abomination throughout history has happened because of an apathetic population that allowed its rulers, it dictators it elected government to become all-powerful. Continue reading