I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,838,124 hits
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018
Tag Archives: Jean Charest
How dare Philippe “The Chicken” Couillard think that he has earned the right to speak for anyone in Quebec but his Liberal Party officially, when he refuses to ask for the privilege by running in the first available by-election ? Continue reading
Charbonneau Commission, Gomery Commission Tools Used To Smear Political Rivals And Give The Illusion Of Change
Are all Quebec politicians deaf, blind and dumb, or are all Quebec politicians that incompetent? Either way I could not see myself voting for anyone of those politicians that have been around for the last 11 years actively in Quebec’s politics, no matter what political party they are in. Continue reading
If some one were to ask me what I thought of Pauline Marois and her leadership and aspirations for Quebec other than sovereignty, I would have to say that, “Pauline Marois is the leader of a political party without a platform and therefore without direction, which makes her moot, a lame – duck, in a flock of lame – ducks. A political leader begging the opposition to let her stay in power, because outside of the cost of another election Pauline Marois knows that very few Quebecer’s would be sad to see her made the shortest governing Premier in province’s history”. Continue reading
The head of Liberal snake has been cut off and this party has the option of returning to the policies that made them a power house in Quebec in the past or face extinction on both levels of government in the near future. Now it is time for Quebecers French and English to come together as a people who desire to live in peace and prosperity to grab the tigress by the tail and lock her in her cage. Pauline Marois and the Parti Québécois for the most part have been de – clawed, but now it is time to give them rubber teeth and render them helpless. Continue reading
I Believe That The Leaders Of The French Striking Students Never Cared About Tuition Hikes, They Are Pauline Marois Pawns?
What good are low tuitions if you are not attending school? What logical, thinking person seeks to gain rights for themselves, by taking the rights away from someone else? What type of person would use violence to get school tuitions reduced, when they are already the lowest in the country? What type of people would throw large stones and debris on the metro rails hoping to cause and accident and draw attention to their cause and what type of people would support them with donations of any kind? What kind of teachers would allow their unions to support the beating up and the stopping of students who wish to go to school and are they the type of teachers we want teaching our children? I am not in love with Jean Charest, but at least he had the guts to say no to the demands that were without compromise and terrorists actions of the French university students of Quebec, while others like Pauline Marois try to take advantage and gain political points at the expense of Quebecers’ trying to go about life in a non aggressive peaceful manner. I believe that the leaders of the French striking students never cared about tuition hikes and that their real agenda was helping Pauline Marois and the Parti Québécois and it separatists followers come to power in Quebec. Continue reading
“What will it take to make someone stop the genocide that is happening in Quebec?” Continue reading
New Democrats Say They Did Not Have Time / Conservatives Only Register In 27 Of 125 Ridings / I Say Both Parties By Passed Our Quebec Provincial Election
New Democrats and the Conservative Government of Canada will by-pass the Quebec Provincial Elections once again, chosing once again to field no candidates, or very few. In my opinion both parties are deliberately chosing to take no action and no responsibility for helping the non separatists in Quebec, or anything that happens in Quebec; a safe place for the Conservative and New Democratic parties, but not so good for Quebecers who want to be Canadian first. Continue reading