July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,301,176 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Is There Not One Political Party, One Politician, One Level Of Government, That Canadians Can Put Their Trust In?
- Donald Trump's America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Tag Archives: Jean-François Lisée
Has this open letter from François Lisée and Diane De Courcy only reaffirmed your understanding as it did mine, that this political party cannot be trusted to do what they say they are going to do, or want to do for the Anglos, or the Francophone of Quebec, because they are cowards desperately trying to find a solution to what they see as their only priority right now how to stay in power and look to anyone like a vote for them means something positive? Continue reading
This is how it is for the non francophone person living in Quebec. We are not just foolishly panicking because French people want to preserve their language; we are living in fear because no one in the federal government seems to care what happens to us as long as the separatists of Quebec remain content whipping the whipping boy. Continue reading