I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,714,752 hits
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021Apply definition of apartheid to the State Israel form its beginning to today; A policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the Palestinian majority of Gaza and the West Bank, Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- The USA Has No Friends Because It Is A Bully May 27, 2021Christy forgot to mention that Canada would have been vaccinated and the boarder back open if the USA had not instituted its ban on vaccine exports until as Biden said every American had been vaccinated holding up the shipping of vaccines bought and paid for buy the Canadian government. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America is “The Big Lie” May 18, 2021People think that the "Big Lie" was about the former president Donald Trump and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I think that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Continue reading →archemdis
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021
Tag Archives: Jesus
He put down his remote without pausing the game and came over to face me with a very hurt look on his face that I thought was about losing out on the gifts I usually bought for them, but as I looked in his eyes I realised that if indeed there was some of that thought it was not the main one. I was breaking a tradition and I was taking away the one time in the whole year when he and his siblings got to be together in a spirit of family love without any pressure to do anything but enjoy each other. No posturing, or loyalties needed to be proven and I understood that I could not follow through with canceling Christmas Eve and day at Grandpa’s house. Continue reading
I am thankful that I got s second chance to get my life together, get out of the crime scene and be a good father to my children and a good grandparent. I am so thankful that over the years I have been able to support my family friends and loved ones both emotionally and financially. Continue reading
I know for me none of these so-called churches represent my God, because they have recreated God in their image. My God is a God of love not war. My God wants us to feed the poor, heal the sick and do unto others as we would have others do unto us. Continue reading
It is the story of interacting with a Christian couple who not only talked about God, but lived a godly life and showed me they were normal and just like me and my family except that they had God in their lives and that I could have God in my life too. I will never forget Mr. and Mrs. Carter for instilling in me that once you accepted the lord as your saviour he would never let you go and so I returned to where I first found God and had asked him to save my life.
The beggar you see on the highway ramps with their signs saying how hungry they are and they are just trying to get back home are supplementing their welfare check, or unemployment insurance with the money you give them each day … Continue reading
Israel approves Gaza flotilla inquiry with Canadian observer and another international observer with a mandate to prove its innocence. Why bother I ask to do this when you already decided what the outcome will be? Israel did … Continue reading