I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,199,970 hits
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help?
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help? June 22, 2017Canadians need to remember that when a politician says there is no money to fund something, what they are really saying is that there is no political value in helping you. Continue reading →archemdis
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground June 13, 2017Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading →archemdis
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens May 25, 2017All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017
Tag Archives: Justin Trudeau
Canada and Canadians need and deserve more out of their Prime Minister, then a self-promoting, camera hog, who cannot help thrusting himself in front of a camera for a photo opt at every available opportunity! Continue reading
Marijuana has become falsely referred to and accepted as the cool drug; the safe drug, and the non-addicting drug. Marijuana is a drug with a very seductive reputation, caused partially, by our politicians and community leaders continued assertions that it is a non-addictive recreational drug. To say that marijuana is not addictive is a lie. Continue reading
If all levels of government are willing to allow the dumping of 8 billion liters of untreated waste into our river to fix failing infrastructure, what will be the next problem that cannot be solved without allowing for pollution, or the decimation of the environment. Continue reading
I guess that certain things take longer to change than others and some old habits are hard to break. I do not know what the criteria was for each portfolio, but I would have to assume if the vetting process was done fairly that there was not one of the 2 obvious minorities left out of this cabinet that had what it took to head up any of the ministries. Continue reading
Justin Trudeau’s, “Sunny Ways”, I can only hope prove themselves more than just empty words. I truly hope that his promises of a more caring, transparent, inclusive, government are true, because this is not only what Canadians want and deserve, but is what they need to feel they can once again be proud and trusting of their country and their government, both domestically and internationally. Continue reading
Thomas Mulcair says that he is willing to do anything in his power to defeat Stephen Harper, but admits that Justin Trudeau is willing to work with the NDP to defeat Stephen Harper if he is no longer the leader of the NDP. I am wondering why no one has asked Thomas Mulcair if Stephen Harper’s defeat depended on him stepping down and leaving the NDP, would he do it? Continue reading