November 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,207,691 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Tag Archives: Justin Trudeau
Canada and Canadians need and deserve more out of their Prime Minister, then a self-promoting, camera hog, who cannot help thrusting himself in front of a camera for a photo opt at every available opportunity! Continue reading
Marijuana has become falsely referred to and accepted as the cool drug; the safe drug, and the non-addicting drug. Marijuana is a drug with a very seductive reputation, caused partially, by our politicians and community leaders continued assertions that it is a non-addictive recreational drug. To say that marijuana is not addictive is a lie. Continue reading
If all levels of government are willing to allow the dumping of 8 billion liters of untreated waste into our river to fix failing infrastructure, what will be the next problem that cannot be solved without allowing for pollution, or the decimation of the environment. Continue reading
I guess that certain things take longer to change than others and some old habits are hard to break. I do not know what the criteria was for each portfolio, but I would have to assume if the vetting process was done fairly that there was not one of the 2 obvious minorities left out of this cabinet that had what it took to head up any of the ministries. Continue reading
Justin Trudeau’s, “Sunny Ways”, I can only hope prove themselves more than just empty words. I truly hope that his promises of a more caring, transparent, inclusive, government are true, because this is not only what Canadians want and deserve, but is what they need to feel they can once again be proud and trusting of their country and their government, both domestically and internationally. Continue reading
Thomas Mulcair says that he is willing to do anything in his power to defeat Stephen Harper, but admits that Justin Trudeau is willing to work with the NDP to defeat Stephen Harper if he is no longer the leader of the NDP. I am wondering why no one has asked Thomas Mulcair if Stephen Harper’s defeat depended on him stepping down and leaving the NDP, would he do it? Continue reading