October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,838,659 hits
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021The definition of cultural genocide, and ethnocide cannot be changed because a person, province or nation finds the label embarrassing or inconvenient. The only way to shake the name once you have been labeled with it is to change how one thinks, speaks, and acts. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: law suits
If what happened to Guy Turcotte is to be considered justice, why does the defence of guilty by reason of temporary insanity exist in Canadian law? Continue reading
Should women bringing a sexual assault charge forward be believed? I would say yes, but only to the point of opening up an investigation, and then she should have to face her accuser in a court of law; where both accuser and accused would present their evidence and allow for the court to render its decision based on the rules of law. Continue reading
These 2 female NDP MPs in my opinion have set the clock back to a time when coming forward was viewed bad, done by trouble makers; a time when the accusers needed to fear reprisals from their employers and society at large. They have not helped other women facing harassment, they have hurt them by encouraging them to cower in fear. This is what happens when the pendulum in law does not stop in the middle. Continue reading
Let our eyes be opened as well as our hearts and minds so that are as a country able once again to see, feel and know that true peace and true prosperity can only be achieved when we see others as equals and worthy of respect, self-determination and sovereignty. This is once was how Canada and Canadians used to think even though we as a country and a people did fall short of our goals. I think that this is how Canada needs to think again and must try even harder to reach their goals for a world of peace, harmony and prosperity. Continue reading
Everything that we find an abomination throughout history has happened because of an apathetic population that allowed its rulers, it dictators it elected government to become all-powerful. Continue reading
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?
Okay I have stopped laughing and am trying to compose myself so that I can type. Has anybody out there in cyber land asked why the need for a French language debate at all? Why the need for language police, or … Continue reading
Is Canada Getting Rid Of An Egomaniac (Harper) And A Totalitarian Regime (The Conservative Party Of Canada)?
What a time we live in, when doing what is right is made to look like it is wrong. We live in a time when if you ask, or demand your most basic of rights you are branded trouble maker. … Continue reading
Here we go again getting ready for the election that in my opinion needed to happen 4 years ago. Yes the Liberals were embroiled in a scandal with their attempt to buy votes in Quebec with their sponsorship scandal and yes … Continue reading