I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,102,916 hits
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018
Tag Archives: law suits
If what happened to Guy Turcotte is to be considered justice, why does the defence of guilty by reason of temporary insanity exist in Canadian law? Continue reading
Should women bringing a sexual assault charge forward be believed? I would say yes, but only to the point of opening up an investigation, and then she should have to face her accuser in a court of law; where both accuser and accused would present their evidence and allow for the court to render its decision based on the rules of law. Continue reading
These 2 female NDP MPs in my opinion have set the clock back to a time when coming forward was viewed bad, done by trouble makers; a time when the accusers needed to fear reprisals from their employers and society at large. They have not helped other women facing harassment, they have hurt them by encouraging them to cower in fear. This is what happens when the pendulum in law does not stop in the middle. Continue reading
Let our eyes be opened as well as our hearts and minds so that are as a country able once again to see, feel and know that true peace and true prosperity can only be achieved when we see others as equals and worthy of respect, self-determination and sovereignty. This is once was how Canada and Canadians used to think even though we as a country and a people did fall short of our goals. I think that this is how Canada needs to think again and must try even harder to reach their goals for a world of peace, harmony and prosperity. Continue reading
Everything that we find an abomination throughout history has happened because of an apathetic population that allowed its rulers, it dictators it elected government to become all-powerful. Continue reading
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?