November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,958,536 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can't Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Tommy Kane, Tamara Shaikh and the Justice System That Failed Them Both
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Happy Valentines Day Canada, I Do Love You
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Tag Archives: law suits
If what happened to Guy Turcotte is to be considered justice, why does the defence of guilty by reason of temporary insanity exist in Canadian law? Continue reading
Should women bringing a sexual assault charge forward be believed? I would say yes, but only to the point of opening up an investigation, and then she should have to face her accuser in a court of law; where both accuser and accused would present their evidence and allow for the court to render its decision based on the rules of law. Continue reading
These 2 female NDP MPs in my opinion have set the clock back to a time when coming forward was viewed bad, done by trouble makers; a time when the accusers needed to fear reprisals from their employers and society at large. They have not helped other women facing harassment, they have hurt them by encouraging them to cower in fear. This is what happens when the pendulum in law does not stop in the middle. Continue reading
Let our eyes be opened as well as our hearts and minds so that are as a country able once again to see, feel and know that true peace and true prosperity can only be achieved when we see others as equals and worthy of respect, self-determination and sovereignty. This is once was how Canada and Canadians used to think even though we as a country and a people did fall short of our goals. I think that this is how Canada needs to think again and must try even harder to reach their goals for a world of peace, harmony and prosperity. Continue reading
Everything that we find an abomination throughout history has happened because of an apathetic population that allowed its rulers, it dictators it elected government to become all-powerful. Continue reading
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?