I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,893,084 hits
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018
Tag Archives: ministers
Here we go again getting ready for the election that in my opinion needed to happen 4 years ago. Yes the Liberals were embroiled in a scandal with their attempt to buy votes in Quebec with their sponsorship scandal and yes … Continue reading
22 Feb 2011 … Premier Jean Charest prorogues National Assembly … Charest says his government needs a fresh direction. What idiots we have here governing us. these politicians really think that this is all about them and how they see things … Continue reading
I find that since gays have come out of the closet, that people in general have become more homophobic. I guess while they remained in the closet we as society felt safe in the fact that we were doing them … Continue reading
Definitions of States Person 1. A person who is a leader in national or international affairs. 2. A person political leader regarded as a disinterested promoter of the public good 3. A states person is someone who can work with others … Continue reading
What is about Haiti that was not worth the extension the extra time, money, or effort by the Canadian government to help put that country back on its feet after all of the destruction that it faced through no fault … Continue reading