I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,943,277 hits
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- The End of The World As We Know it Is Upon Us January 4, 2022I believe that the end of the world as we know it is upon us and there is nothing, we can do about it, because we are in denial and our mind can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong; good and evil, or truth and lies. Continue reading →archemdis
- While Quebecers Die, Legault Prioritises On Creating A Nation Based On Racist Politics December 10, 2021I agree with Liberal MP Iqra Khalid. "We are better than this.!! Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault and The CAQ Offer Quebecers No New Provincial Sponsored Services ! November 23, 2021Legault and the CAQ offer no new provincial sponsored services. The only things Legault and the CAQ offer to Quebecers are threats, denial of rights, and the do as I say demands of a 3rd world strongman hell bent on creating a white, Catholic, linguistically and culturally pure Quebec. Continue reading →archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Muammar al-Gaddafi
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?
Denmark Watching CPAC and rereading what I have written on the Western Alliance‘s and the State of Israel‘s actions of late, I realised that I did not have very much good to say about Canada’s role in the aiding and … Continue reading
I must confess to not being good when it comes to maps and geography and as such could not see the forest for the trees. All this time I have been wondering why the sudden concern for Africa and its … Continue reading
What a bloody mess the west has made of things. Our saving the world from itself is about to start the next world war and that is only if we are lucky and no one hits the red button. Our … Continue reading
Here they go again setting no fly zones over other peoples sovereign air space, strangling a sovereign nation by instituting trade embargos, cutting them off at sea by military blockades and bombing them from thousands of feet in the air and from … Continue reading
Looking at Lybia and the suffering that is happening to the people of that country I wonder how Canada’s part in this situation will play out in the days and years to come. Our government knows full well that imposing embargos and sanctions on … Continue reading
Is it just me or does the shadow cast by the new “Burj Khalifa” Tower in Dubai look like the pictures of the Tower of Babel I used to see in Sunday School as a kid. Interesting that Dubai’s economy … Continue reading
Libyan leader Maummar al Gaddafi is fit to be tied and we in the west are about to act indignant because he does not roll over and quit. Our focus has shifted and we are confused and unable to agree on what to … Continue reading