I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,665,956 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it imagines and boasts falsely to the world that it is to its citizens and those who seek to immigrate here, or find themselves seeking safe haven here from certain death in their own country … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Tag Archives: Muammar al-Gaddafi
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?
Denmark Watching CPAC and rereading what I have written on the Western Alliance‘s and the State of Israel‘s actions of late, I realised that I did not have very much good to say about Canada’s role in the aiding and … Continue reading
I must confess to not being good when it comes to maps and geography and as such could not see the forest for the trees. All this time I have been wondering why the sudden concern for Africa and its … Continue reading
What a bloody mess the west has made of things. Our saving the world from itself is about to start the next world war and that is only if we are lucky and no one hits the red button. Our … Continue reading
Here they go again setting no fly zones over other peoples sovereign air space, strangling a sovereign nation by instituting trade embargos, cutting them off at sea by military blockades and bombing them from thousands of feet in the air and from … Continue reading
Looking at Lybia and the suffering that is happening to the people of that country I wonder how Canada’s part in this situation will play out in the days and years to come. Our government knows full well that imposing embargos and sanctions on … Continue reading
Is it just me or does the shadow cast by the new “Burj Khalifa” Tower in Dubai look like the pictures of the Tower of Babel I used to see in Sunday School as a kid. Interesting that Dubai’s economy … Continue reading