May 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,601,244 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: New Democratic Party
Is it the job of the news media to report the news as it happens, or is it the job of the news to pick for the Canadian voter who is a worthy candidate to run for political office and who is not? I believe it is the first choice, report the facts impartially about each candidate and let the Canadian voters decide for themselves who they want to vote for. Continue reading
Tom Mulcair, leader of the New Democratic of Canada, head of the Official Opposition in the House of Commons and who is willing to sell his soul and those of all Canadians to become the next prime minister of Canada. Continue reading
That all this is done with the tax payer dollars is nothing new tax payers are paying for everything from Pauline Marois drumming up support for an independent country called Quebec to Harper running ads national ads everywhere using millions of dollars to promote his party and it is all done with tax payer dollars tax payer. Continue reading
Political parties in this country need to have the interim leader picked ahead of time so we the voter do not have to endure, bad government while parties spend huge amounts of money in fighting. Continue reading
French youths cursing people for speaking English in public as though speaking English is against the law and English killing French to send a message; is this what Quebec is all about? Is this the glorious country that Pauline Marois seeks to give birth to, or is this killing that we now see, an acceptable sacrifice to achieve Pauline Marois’s and her followers desire for an independent Quebec? Continue reading
New Democrats Say They Did Not Have Time / Conservatives Only Register In 27 Of 125 Ridings / I Say Both Parties By Passed Our Quebec Provincial Election
New Democrats and the Conservative Government of Canada will by-pass the Quebec Provincial Elections once again, chosing once again to field no candidates, or very few. In my opinion both parties are deliberately chosing to take no action and no responsibility for helping the non separatists in Quebec, or anything that happens in Quebec; a safe place for the Conservative and New Democratic parties, but not so good for Quebecers who want to be Canadian first. Continue reading
Is There Not One Political Party, One Politician, One Level Of Government, That Canadians Can Put Their Trust In?
All of the various levels of government claim to have our best interests at heart and want what is best for us, but I can not see it Continue reading