December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,895,748 hits
- Legault and The CAQ Offer Quebecers No New Provincial Sponsored Services !
- Remembrance Day Has to Stand for More Than a Photo Opportunity and Day of Pageantry
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Buy Again
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So!
- Legault and The CAQ Offer Quebecers No New Provincial Sponsored Services ! November 23, 2021Legault and the CAQ offer no new provincial sponsored services. The only things Legault and the CAQ offer to Quebecers are threats, denial of rights, and the do as I say demands of a 3rd world strongman hell bent on creating a white, Catholic, linguistically and culturally pure Quebec. Continue reading →archemdis
- Remembrance Day Has to Stand for More Than a Photo Opportunity and Day of Pageantry November 11, 2021How many veterans do you know and how many have you helped, or are you one of the above that think that ceremonies and photo opts improve the lives of veterans and their families? Continue reading →archemdis
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Buy Again October 20, 2021I have always gone to an appliance store with my wife to buy our new appliances...a store that sells only appliances, to see what I am buying and to talk to a knowledgeable salesman about things quality, warranty, return policy, repairs and servicing and the like. This time I didn't and as a result I will never again but anything from 2 brands that in t […]archemdis
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021The definition of cultural genocide, and ethnocide cannot be changed because a person, province or nation finds the label embarrassing or inconvenient. The only way to shake the name once you have been labeled with it is to change how one thinks, speaks, and acts. Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault and The CAQ Offer Quebecers No New Provincial Sponsored Services ! November 23, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Nobel Peace Prize
Amnesty International We love the peaceful leaders of the world like Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Martin Luther King Junior, and Lech Walesa, who advocated change without violence and showed us it was possible … Continue reading