September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,396,132 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Tag Archives: nuns
What We Find When We Look Under The Rug It would seem that the government of Canada has been forcefully relocating its people for a long time. This is a particularly distasteful example and I would have never known about … Continue reading
I ended my relationship with the atheist yesterday, because I realized that he was a disturbed child. It was not that his lack of years mattered, but his mind and inability to converse in a civil intellectual debate did. It was sad … Continue reading
The more the person asked me to defend God the more I realized that God had done nothing wrong and therefore needed no defending.
I was in church it seemed for the whole week-end. On Saturday it was to go to a funeral of a family friend and on Sunday for the baptism of my niece. There I saw all my old friends that … Continue reading
Is there ever going to be a risk free flight and do we hold, or try to hold airlines and government accountable after the fact for the risks that we knowingly take getting on an airplane if the we are injured, or loose people in an airplane crash that all knew was a possibility? Continue reading