July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,301,176 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Is There Not One Political Party, One Politician, One Level Of Government, That Canadians Can Put Their Trust In?
- Donald Trump's America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Tag Archives: Operating theater
The operation is painless and only Tylenol is required to ease some discomfort. I would say that the most difficult time of all of this is will be the catheter and the urinary incontinence. I can say that I have found that if you follow the few basic rules and instructions given to you that you will come through this journey with minimal pain and recovery time. Please note that because there is very little or no pain there is a tendency for the patient to think they are healed more than they are and do more than they should during recovery leading to post operation complications resulting in longer recovery times and pain. Continue reading →
Mr. Harper and company think that you want to boast about how big your countries bank account is rather than literally live. Mr. Harper and company thinks that the mandate you and I gave him by virtue of his majority victory says I am yours to do with what you like even if it means I must die. Mr. Harper must be shown that he is wrong by Canadians from all walks of life getting together and exercising every legal venue open to us as citizens of this country to hamper his progress and slow down what he can do so that we do not have to waste the time and effort and money to undo and set right all that he and his wrecking crew have done to diminish and shame this country. Continue reading →
Is this what the medical system has come to? In order for one person to get operated on another person must be bumped out of the operating room? Continue reading →