August 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,017,287 hits
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018
Tag Archives: Opposition (parliamentary)
I listened to the debate and was astonished at just how much power Stephen Harper and all Canadian Prime Ministers enjoy and just how much power he is grabbing by giving it to his cabinet ministers who serve only at his pleasure and must do what he says regardless of how they feel if they wish to remain in cabinet and even in caucus. Continue reading
I think that the question of this government’s committment to this country and Canadians has been put to the question, because it has none. I think that this government’s integrity has been put in question, because it shows none and has proved itself a liar and a back stabber, with an insatiable thirst for power and glory, that forces it to override and abandon anything and anyone that tries to stand in its way. Continue reading
I think that for the first time in Canadian history, Canada has a Prime Minister that does not care about anything, or anybody. I think that this is the first time that Canada has a Prime Minister in power that does not have a conscience. I think that this is the first time that Canada has a Prime Minister that does not care about personal wealth or the wealth of his citizens, because all of his interests are in having and acquiring more power. Continue reading
I like most of Canadians were so worried about how he was going to pay for things that we did not vote for the only politician that said we had a right to them and that said that he was going to give them to us. It was not Jack Layton’s fault that we could not or would not accept the offer of help it is our own and we missed a chance for change. I hope that my mind, eyes, ears and heart are a little more open the next time.
On Friday March 25, 2011 the Canadian House of Commons found Prime Minister Stephen Harper guilty of contempt of Parliament. According to parliamentary law, contempt of parliament is a federal crime. Being that Harper has been found guilty of a crime Harper is barred from seeking re-election on May 2, 2011. So why is this guy still leading the Conservative party and Canada?
Way to go Jack we the English and the non separatists of Quebec thank you so much for opening up this can of worms again and may I say at the same time that we are glad that your hands are tied and you are in no position to make trouble from your lame duck status as the Official Opposition Leader.
Extra Extra Read All About It! “Canadians Sell Their Morality, Integrity And Souls And Vote Yes To Harper Promise Of Economic Stability”
I guess the people of Canada have spoken and it is to the extreme right that we go. Harper, Kenney, Toews, and Baird were right Canadians have changed and they do not care how their government behaves in parliament, or … Continue reading