I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,848,264 hits
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again
- Jason Kenney and Stephen Harper = Fear, Mistrust For Canadians And A Death Sentence For Refugees
- Sailing By My Own Moral Compass Means Taking Responsibility For My Actions, But That Is Who I am
- Can Canadians Remove A Majority Government By Petition?
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again October 20, 2021I have always gone to an appliance store with my wife to buy our new appliances...a store that sells only appliances, to see what I am buying and to talk to a knowledgeable salesman about things quality, warranty, return policy, repairs and servicing and the like. This time I didn't and as a result I will never again but anything from 2 brands that in t […]archemdis
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021The definition of cultural genocide, and ethnocide cannot be changed because a person, province or nation finds the label embarrassing or inconvenient. The only way to shake the name once you have been labeled with it is to change how one thinks, speaks, and acts. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again October 20, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Parent
From An Abused Child To You / B.C. Girl’s Suicide Begs Answer To The Question, At Whose Feet Do We Lay The Blame For These Tragedies?
Children who take their own lives are trying to tell us something and we are just not listening and so they keep on doing it hoping that their deaths will finally get us as parents to hear them. They are telling us that they have no where left to turn, they do not have the tools to survive and find life no longer worthwhile living. They are telling us that we as parents, as a society, as governments and institutions of higher learning that we have failed them and to please stop pointing fingers at each other and do something before another child finds life too much to bear without the tools he or she needs to survive in this crazy world we keep sending them into day after day. Continue reading
I was there on the street and I would have killed someone to eat, to feel safe, but I would have killed someone for respect more than anything else, because this is what we are taught means you are in control, have power and leads to success and success is measured on what we acquire in life cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, boats and rich food; success unfortunately is not measured in how hard you work, the effort you put in, to giving back, or how much help others; success is measured in how much you have that you do not need or require while others struggle to get just a fraction of what you have to just get through the day. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
I guess there will always be things that we have no control over, as well as things we can not change, but we can take part in the well-being and happiness of our children and grandchildren, after all they should be the most important things in our lives. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading
Oh moms will go to court and fight for custody out of a sense of doing what is right or they feel obligated to do so, or want to look right to their family, friends and the rest of society, but it is not a burden of love. It is at this point that the mom thinks that the child owes them for their sacrifice and when the child is not suitably grateful they deem the child selfish and we see the story of my daughter and her mom come into play. Continue reading
I got a phone call from Liam the day before his party and he could hardly talk, he was so excited about his birthday party. He never mentioned gifts, cake, or ice cream, but what he did mention was that his parents along with his uncles, aunts, grandparents and friends were all coming to the party just to see him. Continue reading
Do yourself a favor if you are planning to steal a child in this manner, Please, just do not do it. Instead of trying to make the other look bad, do things that make you look good. Make special memories of your own so that when you are talking to your child you do not have to say the other parent was a loser, but can remember that you were not and the great memories that you share with your child. Continue reading
If I had to answer what was my mother’s greatest quality I would have to say that she was the greatest teacher of life skills that I have ever known. There is nothing you can not achieve if you put your mind to it and want it bad enough was her motto, but there is no easy ride. Continue reading