I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,675,136 hits
- The United States of America…”The Big Lie” May 18, 2021Everyone thinks that the "Big Lie" was about the former president and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I would say that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Trump was never the root of the problem he was the natural result o […]archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America…”The Big Lie” May 18, 2021
Tag Archives: Parenting
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading
From An Abused Child To You / B.C. Girl’s Suicide Begs Answer To The Question, At Whose Feet Do We Lay The Blame For These Tragedies?
Children who take their own lives are trying to tell us something and we are just not listening and so they keep on doing it hoping that their deaths will finally get us as parents to hear them. They are telling us that they have no where left to turn, they do not have the tools to survive and find life no longer worthwhile living. They are telling us that we as parents, as a society, as governments and institutions of higher learning that we have failed them and to please stop pointing fingers at each other and do something before another child finds life too much to bear without the tools he or she needs to survive in this crazy world we keep sending them into day after day. Continue reading
As I sat there with the newest addition to my family nestling deeper into my chest I knew that I was indeed blessed and would not be facing old age alone. Emily brought the number of my grandchildren to 5. Continue reading
If I had to answer what was my mother’s greatest quality I would have to say that she was the greatest teacher of life skills that I have ever known. There is nothing you can not achieve if you put your mind to it and want it bad enough was her motto, but there is no easy ride. Continue reading
I have always said that parents and adults hit or get rough with children when they can not find the words to get children to do as the wish. I allowed myself to forget that Liam is so much smaller than I and that I must have looked like a very scary monster approaching him in that manner. Continue reading
Courteney asked me what I had wanted to be and I looked at her and said a doctor, or lawyer. We looked into each others eyes and looked away quickly, neither of us wanting to see the pain, or the pity that they held. Continue reading
I would 1st like to wish all of you a very happy New Year. I wish for and your families the very best of health, wealth and all that you need and want, but most of all I wish for you … Continue reading