November 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,207,691 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Tag Archives: Pauline Marois
If the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not mean anything anymore, or is not enforceable in the provinces who chose to ignore it, then it should be stated out right so that every Canadian will knows that when it comes to their rights and freedoms that it is the province who decide what they are and entitled to and not the federal government of Canada. Continue reading
Citizens of Quebec And Canada What Was Wrong With What We Believed In As A Country And A People? / Are The Forced Changes Worth The New Look?
Quebec is not alone it its idiotic single minded pursuit of one priority for its constituents, the federal government led by Steven Harper governs with the same ideological set of values and principles that are dragging the whole country down into the abyss of constitutional challenges, abysmal economic growth and a no working population that has not been seen before in Canada save for the Great Depression. Continue reading
This federal government is powerless to intervene in what is going on in Quebec, because it practices the same type of politics and promotes the same ideological racism that Quebec does. Continue reading
Passing A Psychiatric Examination Before Becoming A Leader Of A Political Party In Canada, Should Be A Must Do
These three politicians are the poster children of excessive behavior in my way of thinking and yet they are typical of politicians who seem to rise to the top in the field of Canadian politics. Continue reading
With the proclamation by Her Highness Pauline Marois The First of Quebec, that she plans to introduce what she is calling A Charter of Quebec Values, I say that she is opening the door and inciting the very bomb throwing, people fighting in the streets that she says she is trying to avoid with her Charter of Quebec Values. Continue reading
We as citizens expect that when we are accused of something that breaks the law that we will be given a chance to prove our innocence and remain innocent until proved guilty, so why is it that we are increasingly willing to deny this right to politicians and other public figures, like ex-mayor Michael Applebaum? Continue reading
This New Marois Ban On Turbans Has Nothing To Do With Soccer Safety, Or Secularism / It Is Just Vintage Marois Racism Pure And Simple
Brigitte Frot, the director-general of the provincial association, was asked what she would tell a five-year-old boy in a turban who shows up to register to play soccer with his friends. She replied: “They can play in their backyard. But not with official referees, not in the official rules of soccer. They have no choice.” Continue reading