I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,838,124 hits
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018
Tag Archives: Peter MacKay
I believe that Peter MacKay has abused the trust given to him for all of these years by helping to drag Canada down to a level considered by internationally organizations like the United nations, as a racist oppressive country. Continue reading
This might even be considered by some just good political one up man ship, but when the lives of our military are on the line and in these hard economic times when we are being forced to go without some of the most basic of things and we are being told by this government to tighten our belts, how dare they pull off this type of fiasco, that will cost Canadians billions of dollars and still leave our air force pilots flying dangerous missions in outdated aircraft Continue reading
We as a country, a government and especially as a people cannot let the world think that we believe that a little prejudice, a little bigotry and a little racial and religious intolerance is acceptable and understandable if it is directed at a perceived enemy, or a certain people.
I will end with this thought: Canada’s Prime Minister Harper, would turn the police, the army and CSIS, on any group, or individual that sought to take his power away from him by violence and insurrection, or other acts considered treasonous act and we as Canadian citizens would expect him to do so. Having said that and acknowledging that on the other hand Canadians have lost a lot of the democratically fundamental rights, I ask you by what right do we bomb others, force regime changes and support what in this country passes as treason and is against the law? Continue reading
I will say it again Canada does not need to be so proud that it has gotten older, but not wiser. We as people have given up the very things that made us special all over the world and yes we do better than most, but is that really good enough? Continue reading
I think that for the first time in Canadian history, Canada has a Prime Minister that does not care about anything, or anybody. I think that this is the first time that Canada has a Prime Minister in power that does not have a conscience. I think that this is the first time that Canada has a Prime Minister that does not care about personal wealth or the wealth of his citizens, because all of his interests are in having and acquiring more power. Continue reading