I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,814,061 hits
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People! August 17, 2021Everyone knew that Trump was a noncaring, Islamophobic racist, but considered Biden to be of a different ilk. Biden proved and showed his Islamophobic, racist side which for now shows his lack of empathy and will to help Afghanistan defend itself in the same manner the USA helps Israel. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: police
I suggest that Susan Clarke and the rest of the city counselors and mayors turn their attention and political will to the city’s more immediate priorities that have killed innocent Montreal travelers and are still fatal accidents waiting to happen and to this cities failing infrastructure like poor drainage, rotten old water mains and increasing the number of police on the force so that they can do their job and protect the citizens of the city of Montreal. Continue reading
A crowd of people stood watching in silence not really showing any emotion and I thought to myself how sad. I wondered were there any post office workers among them, or maybe some Air Canada employees in the crowd? Striking is just another form of protesting people and if you stood there thinking how right the government was shutting this protest down it is with the same reasoning and lack of respect for democracy that they shut down your strike, your protest as well. Continue reading
An innocent man will not be going to work any more, will not be going home anymore and will not get to live out his dreams, or have a life with his family all because the police had to stop a mentally challenged man from making a mess with garbage, by any means necessary. His children will not have his advice, love and support anymore and for what the need to bring down a charging knife wielding homeless person, with lethal force? Continue reading
911, (Emergency) Dispatcher In Montreal Says, “Our Officers No Longer Investigate Petty Crimes, Do It Yourself”
This story starts out innocent enough with a friend going home parking her car in her spot in her apartment complexes garage and going to her apartment to sleep after a hard days work in the hospital emergency room and … Continue reading
When I stopped getting in trouble with the law I thought that I would be happy to see the police when I went to work, or walked along the street late at night and that my fear of them only came from … Continue reading
I hear the rhetoric, I see the headlines and I have heard the police predictions of more violence, but have heard little of the reasons for it all. The breaking of store windows does little to further anyones cause and … Continue reading
I listened to people today(May 13, 10) saying that Quebec’s new religion was hockey. In fact the Montreal Canadians were the religion. Well I like hockey too but found this statement a little bit of a stretch. The people doing the talking said … Continue reading
Is technology bad or is it just the way people use it? Guns do not kill people do. All I know is that progress to me has not brought about the better life. People go to bed hungry, are forced to sleep in the street because of poverty and our medical system with all of it’s gadgets claims it needs to charge now to see patients for what used to be free. Kids are using the computer for all kinds of wrong things and dying because of it. Have we really progressed or have we just metamorphosized into a heartless machine? Continue reading