December 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,277,078 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Tag Archives: politicians
Canadian News Media Does Not Uphold The Standards Of Excellence In Journalism When It Comes To Reporting On Politicians
When you can actually see the reporters personal position and their like or dislike of a politician, I think that the coverage of the story is slanted and no longer can be considered to be objective. If news agencies are allowing their reporters to color their coverage, dictate how much coverage a politician gets and what type stories get ignored, or receive minimal coverage, how as the recipient of this coverage are we supposed to accept such information as factual, fair, unbiased? Continue reading
I love to watch and read the political news from other countries and compare how Canadians react to government; what they are willing to sacrifice to get the things that they need, and how much they care about the needs … Continue reading
I totally agree with this and just felt the need to pass it on. What is happening now in the United States where the President is concerned has cheapened and made the country look ugly and like a hypocrite. Read this and tell … Continue reading
I watched today on television as the Conservatives led by John Baird (Government House Leader) and his lackey Pierre Poilierve (Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister and to the Intergovernmental Affairs Minister) sought once again to stop a committee from … Continue reading