June 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,664,191 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: politicians
Canadian News Media Does Not Uphold The Standards Of Excellence In Journalism When It Comes To Reporting On Politicians
When you can actually see the reporters personal position and their like or dislike of a politician, I think that the coverage of the story is slanted and no longer can be considered to be objective. If news agencies are allowing their reporters to color their coverage, dictate how much coverage a politician gets and what type stories get ignored, or receive minimal coverage, how as the recipient of this coverage are we supposed to accept such information as factual, fair, unbiased? Continue reading
I love to watch and read the political news from other countries and compare how Canadians react to government; what they are willing to sacrifice to get the things that they need, and how much they care about the needs … Continue reading
I totally agree with this and just felt the need to pass it on. What is happening now in the United States where the President is concerned has cheapened and made the country look ugly and like a hypocrite. Read this and tell … Continue reading
I watched today on television as the Conservatives led by John Baird (Government House Leader) and his lackey Pierre Poilierve (Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister and to the Intergovernmental Affairs Minister) sought once again to stop a committee from … Continue reading