June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,263,989 hits
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America Has Never Been a Trusted Friend and Ally of Canada April 9, 2020I would submit that the United States of America' government has historically never been a trusted friend and ally of Canada. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020
Tag Archives: Politics of Quebec
Provincial Ministers Threatened? City Mayors Frightened? Construction Cost Soaring? What Corruption?
Scandal is not a new problem for Quebec or the federal government, corruption in the construction industry and scandals involving all levels of government in just about every town, city, province and at all levels of government awarding contracts to obviously crooked enterprises, taking bribes and turning a blind eye to shoddy work and substandard work until some one dies has been the norm for Canada. Continue reading
Why has the government of Quebec taken over all that is bad for its citizens and even legalised the ones that were illegal. On one hand we have one department of the Quebec government promoting gambling and another ministry of the … Continue reading
I had to laugh at the absurdity of the Parti Québécois as led by Marois. I remember when they were in power and the province faced one scandal after another and they had the transparency of the St Lawrence River. … Continue reading