January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,551,525 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Lasalle Hospital Emergency Observation Department Coordinator Throws Hospital Card And Medicare Card In A Female Patient's Face
- Hydro Quebec Forcing People To Pay Bill Of Previous Tenant Or Face Power Cancelation
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Tag Archives: Pope
Separatist React To William And Kate’s Visit Like Angry Toddlers Instead Of A People Wishing To Be A Nation
When will the Separatists of Quebec realize tha they can not shame the rest of Canada into giving them their nation? Every shameful despicable action like the reaction to the Royals visit, gets the reaction from the rest of Canadians that the Separatists in Quebec are nowhere near mature enough to be out on their own. Continue reading
Amnesty International We love the peaceful leaders of the world like Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Martin Luther King Junior, and Lech Walesa, who advocated change without violence and showed us it was possible … Continue reading