I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,893,084 hits
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018
Tag Archives: Premiership of Stephen Harper
Thomas Mulcair says that he is willing to do anything in his power to defeat Stephen Harper, but admits that Justin Trudeau is willing to work with the NDP to defeat Stephen Harper if he is no longer the leader of the NDP. I am wondering why no one has asked Thomas Mulcair if Stephen Harper’s defeat depended on him stepping down and leaving the NDP, would he do it? Continue reading
Stephen Harper’s Canada (A Nation In Fear Of Everything And Everyone That Is Not White, Christian, Or Jewish)
One only has to look at the actions of the Harper PMO in the Syrian refugee crisis and the Harper governments reaction to what was learned to get what I mean. Continue reading
Does Stephen Harper Believe That There Is A Undetectable Bomb Hidden In The Diaper Of Every Syrian Refugee Baby?
Does Stephen Harper really envision a bomb in every Syrian baby’s diaper just waiting to be detonated by what could possibly be his, or her Islamic Jihadi terrorist parents shortly upon entering into Canada? Continue reading
If it is to be believed that the majority of Canadian politicians get into politics wanting to do good for Canada and all Canadians, then we must acknowledge that something changes in politicians that is neither good for Canada, or Canadians as they gain political experience and savvy. … Continue reading
I feel that something needs to be done, but like most Canadians aboriginal and non aboriginal, I honestly do not know what to do to fix things. Continue reading
I believe that Peter MacKay has abused the trust given to him for all of these years by helping to drag Canada down to a level considered by internationally organizations like the United nations, as a racist oppressive country. Continue reading
If It Waddles Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck And Looks Like A Duck, It Is Safe To Believe That It Is A Duck
I believe that it is people like CBC’s analysts Tasha, Jonathan and Jay, politicians like Conservative Party of Canada John Williamson for New Brunswick and Larry Miller for -Grey-Owen Sound and the prime minister of Canada Stephen Harper that should feel guilty for every Muslim woman that is harassed and feels threatened when she goes out in public, because they are all guilty of creating, or supporting an environment in which racist ideals, laws, language and actions flourish. Continue reading