June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,112,778 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: President of the United States
I find it demeaning and insulting that because Barrack Obama is black that everybody seems to think that he will lean one way more than the other when there was no such worry for all of the other white presidents before him. Continue reading
I think that I will reserve my awe and praise for this gathering until I see how it plays out in reality and not just in lip service, but in respect and acknowledgement for democracy and the pursuit of happiness for all citizens of the United States of America. Continue reading
Like a snowball rolling down a mountainside, this new way of thinking about the Middle East Conflict has started to roll faster and is growing in size. There will be no stopping it until it reaches the end of its course and all that try will be flattened by its size and momentum. I would urge all concerned to take heed of the Presidents words and become a part of the solution, or get swept away as a part of the problem. Continue reading
Am I to understand that the USA is no longer expecting to get back the bodies of their fallen dead to be buried back home, or is this simply another rule of war that applies to the rest of the lowly world with USA being the only exception to the rule? Continue reading
No one thought ill of Ralph Nader, but the man did not have a snowball in hells chance of becoming the President of the United States of America, but Ralph did manage to steal enough votes to thwart the chances of … Continue reading
I lost 2 uncles to the 2nd world war and so many of my family have served in the armed forces, or the war effort that I have lost count. I never heard them say they were happy to be … Continue reading
I totally agree with this and just felt the need to pass it on. What is happening now in the United States where the President is concerned has cheapened and made the country look ugly and like a hypocrite. Read this and tell … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia Well now you people of the United States of America may be the strongest military nation in the world, but as a people your arrogance seems only to be surpassed by your senseless way of thinking and acting … Continue reading