I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,810,630 hits
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People! August 17, 2021Everyone knew that Trump was a noncaring, Islamophobic racist, but considered Biden to be of a different ilk. Biden proved and showed his Islamophobic, racist side which for now shows his lack of empathy and will to help Afghanistan defend itself in the same manner the USA helps Israel. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Prime Minister of Canada
Steven Harper Tells Non Conservative Voters, “I Do not Represent You And Could Care Less What You Think”
Now if arrogance can be turned into votes on election day, I think that Steven Harper and his strong, stable, majority, conservative government will do just fine in the next federal election. Continue reading
Archemdis An Average Canadian Citizen Thinks That The Conservative Government Of Canada Is Just So Wrong!
I liked the Canada that took care of its elderly, sick, homeless and most fragile of people. I liked the Canada that respected the right of it citizens to strike and collectively bargain no matter how inconvenient it was for the country’s economic plan. Continue reading
World Statesman of The Year Refuses To Speak At The United Nations General Assembly… What A Wasted Opportunity To Be Heard!
I have to ask,”What kind of World Statesman of the Year Award winner is the Prime Minister, that could even think of passing up that kind of opportunity to try and influence the world into doing what he thinks is just and righteous, by refusing to speak at the United Nations General Assembly ?” Continue reading
I will say it again Canada does not need to be so proud that it has gotten older, but not wiser. We as people have given up the very things that made us special all over the world and yes we do better than most, but is that really good enough? Continue reading
The World Warns F-35 Jet Deal Free Falling Harper And Conservatives Remain Steadfast Best Deal For Canada
Remembering that Harper and his party refused to allow tenders on this project even though every expert in the field of procurement of this type said that not to was just fool hardy not to do so, is this government trying to give Canadians a false sense of security? I guess they are not liking the taste of their feet in their mouths. Continue reading
I think that the good ideas that the Conservative party of Canada have are getting misrepresented by this constant undermining and rewriting of anything that was ever done by the Liberals. I for one would like to think that even if I do not agree with the policies of a government that is running our country that its motivation for doing what it is doing is that it thinks that it is acting in the best interest of the country and therefore me as well and not just out seeking to destroy another political entity at my expense. Continue reading
Canada is still one of the best place in the world to live work and raise your children, but this country is regressing at a rapid rate back to where it was not that great a place to live unless you were a White christian. Continue reading
I like most of Canadians were so worried about how he was going to pay for things that we did not vote for the only politician that said we had a right to them and that said that he was going to give them to us. It was not Jack Layton’s fault that we could not or would not accept the offer of help it is our own and we missed a chance for change. I hope that my mind, eyes, ears and heart are a little more open the next time.
On Friday March 25, 2011 the Canadian House of Commons found Prime Minister Stephen Harper guilty of contempt of Parliament. According to parliamentary law, contempt of parliament is a federal crime. Being that Harper has been found guilty of a crime Harper is barred from seeking re-election on May 2, 2011. So why is this guy still leading the Conservative party and Canada?
I listened to the speech from the throne twice just to make sure that I was hearing right and there was nothing in it that surprised me and the direction for Canada is clear and for the next four years the rich will get richer and the poor will continue to suffer and there is no stopping the Prime Minister and his party and it looks good on us, because we as Canadians allowed it to happen Continue reading